3800 DONT DO IT

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
just so there is No confusion.

I had miker do my trans, and after 4K mls it took a crap. After the 3rd track visit, on my way home it started to act up.

Ive tried to many time to get ahold of him, with NO response.

Ive heard he is out on a brand new Harley with some Young ass babe.

change of live is Funny as hell, but sux for me, and anyone else with His tranny.

good luck guys, and Hope your c-ya gives you more then 4k like me.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!1

this is a heads up, and I dont want to hear how well your c-ya is holding up, cause you all will be in the same boat as me EVENTUALLY. :angry: :banghead: :beatup: :fight: :dontknow: :beating: :chair: :pissed:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Jul 28 2004, 07:53 PM
just so there is No confusion.

I had miker do my trans, and after 4K mls it took a crap. After the 3rd track visit, on my way home it sarted to act up.

Ive tried to many time to get ahold of him, with NO response.

change of live is Funny as hell, but sux for me, and anyone else with His tranny.

good luck guys, and Hope your c-ya[SIZE/=1] gives you more then 4k like me.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!1

this is a heads up, and I dont want to hear how well your c-ya is holding up, cause you all will be in the same boat as me EVENTUALLY. :angry: :banghead: :beatup: :fight: :dontknow: :beating: :chair: :pissed:

That sucks J/O. Sorry to hear that.

Hopfully everyone has better luck with their trannys. well, almost everyone. :lolsign:

That sucks Johnny... Miker has pretty much all abandoned the Grand Prix scene from the way it has looked.

I doubt he will be making any more of anything in the future. If he does we all know not to buy from him. He has stiffed too many people as is.

Sad, and it sucks for the people that put a lot of trust into him.

I hope you get back up running strong soon.

I

imported_GraFFix

Sorry it happened to you to J/O...I know exactly what your going through. its Bullshit if you ask me..you need to take a ride to his house. He wouldnt answer my calls either but when hes sitting in the living room and your at his front door theirs not much he can do but talk to you.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by blitzu@Jul 28 2004, 07:57 PM
That sucks Johnny... Miker has pretty much all abandoned the Grand Prix scene from the way it has looked.

I doubt he will be making any more of anything in the future. If he does we all know not to buy from him. He has stiffed too many people as is.

Sad, and it sucks for the people that put a lot of trust into him.

I sounds to me like he has left the grand prix community as well. I too stay away from all Cya products....no customer support anymore....at all it seems..nada...zilch......

JO, im really sorry to hear about that.....4k for a race tranny is shitty as hell.

Has anyone ever broke and Intense trans?...It seems as if they are built like a rock....

Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Jul 28 2004, 08:40 PM
Miker has pretty much all abandoned the Grand Prix scene from the way it has looked.
i was thinking the same thing, but check this out, look at #5 http://www.gp-gathering.com/Information/gpg_reg/gpg_reg.htm
LOL, talk about gutsy... after all the crap he has been pulling with members here I am astonished to see him wanting to show his face.

I know he went through a lot but it doesn't explain why he left people hanging on their cars. Now he doesn't even stand by any of his products. It is really sad actually.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by blitzu@Jul 28 2004, 07:57 PM

I doubt he will be making any more of anything in the future.  If he does we all know not to buy from him.  He has stiffed too many people as is.

Sad, and it sucks for the people  that put a lot of trust into him.

Blitzu,

Hey weren't you the guy that told me to back off miker after he screwed over graffix? Guess everyone has their limit(s).........

Dude we need to run the SE and the GTO sometime ! :D

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by J.E.T.@Jul 29 2004, 01:00 AM

I guess he's doing all right then! Good for him! Although he's out of the GP scene, I'd lke to personally remember him as a 'good guy'.

J.E.T.
'97 Red GTP - here for 1 more day.
im going to go work on my car now, so this comment doesnt make me... :banghead: :fight: :fart:

Originally posted by beyerch@Jul 29 2004, 12:55 AM

Blitzu,

Hey weren't you the guy that told me to back off miker after he screwed over graffix?  Guess everyone has their limit(s).........

Dude we need to run the SE and the GTO sometime !  :D
Dude, what's your deal??

Why don't you re-read that post since it has been nearly 5 months and you still remember it you should have read it closer.

http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=1423&st=30

I can't believe you even remember that, and nothing I am saying now contradicts anything I said then. All I said than is that it is unlike Mike and I hope he is o.k., but the only one who has a right to be pissed is Joe... sh*t I dont even have to explain this.

Thanks BEYERCH!!!

I

imported_GraFFix

No the person who can be pissed now is J/O...as of now my tranny is working fine after he rebuilt it. it might of taken him 3 months to do it but it does work now.

I know exactly what J/O is going through...and its BS. esepcially when were talking about this much $$$$

Its fine that he isnt doing anything for the GP community anymore...BUT he should be at least talking to J/O and trying to resolve his issue. J/O good luck with Intense....

you should look into filing a lawsuit against him in small claims court. thats the route i was going to go if I had to go to intense to get it repaired. you spend X amount of dollars on something...from soneone who tells you "ahh dont worry if something happens ill take care of you" then when that something happens hes MIA and just blantantly ignores phone calls...Ill tell you right now J/O hes getting your calls...

J/O feel like taking a ride this weekend? I would love to go out there with you...LMK
this isnt even happening to me this time and im still getting pissed about it because I know exactly what your going through...

C-ya what!?!

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
You know, I dont want to be a stick in the mud but did Johnny have it looked at?

You can replace the VB relatively easy. He also can get the clutch packs at intense and have them installed locally. Pictor knows this shop that is doing his trans. I met the guy and if I had a problem I would either take it to him or Turbo Terry.

Johnny never got back to me with the exact nature of the failure so who knows and I think it would be benificial to see what the problem is...Not to jump the gun. It is a little soon to be having probs though. I keep talking to guys who still swear by his trans and diff. I know who is behind the C-ya diff's anyway and the guy is very reputable. Its not Mike.

Mike usually replaces the VB in his rebuild. All I can say is he did mine. While yes it is early to be having these probs..And yes he is a pain in the ass to deal with. Forgetabout it. Go to a reputable shop and find out what the deal is...If you havent did that already. It may be able to be repaired without a complete tear down...Another $3000....

You can get parts for it. I guess all im getting at is it may not be as serious as it seems. Unless it was ran low or something...The trans is new.
I would also, when I learned what was wrong, take a little ride to his house and confront him about it. I mean not with a bat...Well at first anyway. But when you do get ahold of him hes always been a pretty senseable guy.

I

imported_GraFFix

When you do finally talk to him hell tell you a story like...

"yea i got your messages...I was looking into your problem but didnt have any answers so I figured why bother calling you."

or the other one I got a few times "well it wasnt done so why should i answer the phone..when its done ill let you know"

what went bad in my trans was some imput shaft seal...looked like a 3x3 ring that had huge gouges in it. wasnt sealing properly and my TQ wasnt getting the fluid pressure it needed...in turn i burnt up all my clutches.

Im still worried about al my sensors/sylinoids since Miker doesnt even replace those...I mean its a trans rebuild...why leave the old sensors in it?? it makes no sense!

And also mike never replaced the VB before...he cleaned them up real good and reinstalled them...I dont think it was untill after my trans rebuild when he started replaceing the VB with a GM refurbished part. I know because when I had my problems with the trans the first time he thought it was my VB...I went out there and we installed a new refurbished one..it still didnt solve my problem...thats when he had to rebuild it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info