3800 priceless

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
A police officer was hoping to catch a drunk driver, so he waited outside a bar. Now most bars close at midnight, so he parked himself right around the bar and waited for someone to come out drunk and try to drive.
Sure enough, at 11:45 p.m., a man came stumbling out of the bar. It took him five minutes to get to his car and another five to turn his car on. The police officer sensed victory and let the man start driving.

He pulled the man over only 50 feet away from the tavern.

He walked up to the man and said, "I just saw you come out of that bar and you were pretty loaded."

"Daknguifshregjdgfnfdjgn," said the drunken man.

"How many beers did you have?" asked the police officer.

"Anoout 15," said the man.

"Fifteen! And you are trying to drive?!? You will get life for this," said the officer.

"Hop out of the car. I am going to run some tests on you," said the officer.

The man hopped out of his car with perfect grace. He smiled and stood on one foot, hopped up and down, and said his ABCs forwards and backwards. The police officer couldn't get it.

"Okay, let me smell your breath," said the officer.

"Sure," said the man.

He exhaled right into the officer's nose, and the officer smelled no beer on his breath.

"Well, I guess I am going to have to let you go, but why did you stumble out of the bar so drunk?"

"Oh I am the DD," said the man.

"The designated driver?"

"No, the designated decoy," said the man.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• M
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list