3800 Went shopping

I

imported_Ron Vogel

If you want to borrow the 3.0 pulley let me know. I think you may be able to run it with little or no knock. I was only seeing 2pts (highest 5pts, but only once) of knock before the ic, and I'm less modded. I've had the 2.8 on for about a month and it's staying on, at least until the 2.6 is on.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
John, Currently PFYC has a buyer's agreement with Quaife America on the diff meaning that they are the only ones that can sell it. Quaife has decided (according to my rep) that they are going to be dropping buyer's agreements soon at which point the price of the Quaife will come down. Markup on it isn't much, but if it's any hint of things to come, Quaife's retail price for the GTP diff is the same as it is for the SHO diff and we sell that one for $1195.00. :)

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Jul 28 2004, 12:53 PM
I was only seeing 2pts (highest 5pts, but only once) of knock before the ic, and I'm less modded.
Your car is probely better tuned then mine. ;)

I should be getting my Intense MPS in on Friday....I got a 3.3, 3.2, and a 3.1.....
Will see how it goes from there. Thanks for the offer ron.

Do you have an intese hub or a 3.0 press on?

MIKE K, do you know when PFYC will lower the price?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info