3800 VW caravan gets busted

Caedo

Regular
Nov 19, 2008
LOL

There was this one time i thought our club was going to make the 10 oclock news. It was the time the viper club had the track rented out and we got busted going like 110 and they blocked off 294 to pull us over and if i remember correctly John has a video of this.

Juan

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
we were cannon ball running with this Viper and Corvette.. we were the only ones hanging with these cars.. if I remember correctly.. I was hanging all the way in the front.. and I beleive Caedo was the only other Grand Prix able to hang as well...

and yes.. I do have the video... with VERY incriminating evidence.. trust me.. I saw the police pull to block traffic... and that camera went under the seat... away... soon enough... (prolly never) I will post some of it..

Too much to do.. too little time.. and way too lazy..

John

Caedo

Regular
Nov 19, 2008
Yep that was it two vipers, a covette and john and me.

I totally forgot you and Hale went, but you didnt have the gp right??

I would kill to see the video. I just remember coming out of the cruve at 110+ behind a corvette and PUTTING BOTH feet on the brakes because there was a state trooper suberban across 294!!
There was a cop off the car signaling to the viper and corvette in front of me so they can pull off to the side then he looks at me and well signals me to keep on going so i let the car idle past him because i was running open headers lol.
And then i turn around and sure enought they let john go past in a gp aslo, the only people that got pulled over were the 2 vipers and the vette.
Some scary shit i thought i was going to jail.

But fun lol

Juan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info