3800 This is kinda sorta funny.

starrGTP

Regular
Mar 15, 2008
I'm on my way home from work early afternoon coming east on Rt 20 from Kirkland. I'm pretty much getting into ELgin and I see the taurus waiting on a right turn to get onto 20 eyeballing my car. 4 cars back he turns onto 20 and Rt 20 opens up into 2 lanes. I know he is gonna try something funny like creep up on me cause he's hauling balls fast. Gets right up next to me and stays in my kinda blind spot. We are already going like 65mph...not much of a race. He guns it anyway. Dunno what he was thinking. Just being a teenager I suppose. But I gun it anyway up to 100 to catch him. I pull up right next to him, roll down my window and say...."You think yer funny? I'm a cop" He slams on his brakes, jaw dropped. And promply exits south onto Rt 31. Now maybe you know or don't know, but as of right now I'm not a cop just yet. Soon, but not yet. It was hilarious anyway, watching him sit in my rear view mirror trying to find some inkling that my car is somehow a squad car undercover. :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info