3800 Archer friday night a cple races

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Well my night started off terrible.

I had a car full of tools..ramps..jackstands..car part and camping gear..

When I decided to meet up with some ppl on archer. It was a good turnout.. But the monte punks..punked out..so it ended up being only Grand Prix's.

Well my first race was versus a Mustang 5.0.. He smoked me like I was standing still.. Had 3 cars on me by the time he shit down.. Well I was besides myself.. I could not beleive a rustang demolished me so bad.

Oh well.. SO my nect race was a MAzda speed protege turbo..spanked him no problem
next car was a neon turbo..spanked him..no problem..
next car was some chump in an Audi s4..took him out also...
So now I am feeling a bit better..

So I am at the light when I see that mustang guy again..Well this time he is lined up againt a yello Z06.. Im like sweet time for this rustang to get some payback..

Well the mustang tears out of the whole and rapes this Z06!! I was like WTF.. Now I dont feel so bad.

I ended up talking to the guy in the mustang.. Turns out he has a stroked motor ..4.10 gears. and a magnacharger pushing 12lbs of boost.. and has a cage in the car.. Really nice and stealth cant even tell a cage is in there.. He would not tell me what he runs..because he keeps that on the downlow..

:ph34r:

How did you other guys on archer do friday night?

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Nice job, atleast you lost to a really fast Stang'.. I saw you guys cruisin and by the time I went to turn around you were heading the other way, musta happened about 3 times. :lolsign: I found a first gen Talon w/turbo but not awd. He was revving his engine and we both launched and I pulled maybe 2 cars by second, and shut down, went from another light same result and from a 35mph roll and I won. He was an older guy, but was smilin.

Sorry for jackin your thread!

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Well my friday was blah!!! we started out good then we turned around then we turned around again and then everyone was everywere. :confused:

I ended up talking to cobrascort (for those who know him) for about half an hour and then saw leo fly by and didnt say hi. :angry: ;) then went down one more pass and went home.

Not one friggin race.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info