3800 SE hits 12 at US 41 !

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Well went to the monte meet at US 41 track event.

Unfortunately I spent the whole time working on PCM / Car issues so I dind't get a chance to race it, but I handed out the keys to a few people .....

Jeremy F --> Monte site admin. HE asked me what it should run and I told him 13.1 at 103 - 105 ish..... so he makes his first pass and gets a 13.188 @ 103.?? Ran again had a worse 60 and ran a 13.3. So I fired him ... j/k :eek:

SuperchargedGp --> He was talking smack about his new PB and I noticed his 60's were about .15 better than jeremy's and I figured well maybe he can do it... So he takes it out, and hits a 13.088 .... DAMMIT. Tried again, but no luck.

So the days alsmot over and I'm lamenting with matt/bridget about how i want a frigging 12 already. Bridget says, I can make that thing run 12's so i'm like .... "ok, here's the keys" :) She hops in and then says... hey why's all this stuff in the car still??? So her and matt take out the spare, jack, pcm boxes, and some other shit, empty NOS bottle, hehe, and she runs it.....

12.93 @ 105 !!!

Little weight reduction and a slightly better 60' and I got my 12's ... .Now *I* need to get to race it one day .....

The timing wa slightly down as it had 93 octane so "maybe" could have eeked some more outta it, but thats about right ....

P.S. Clint's turbo monte was running mid to low 12's consistently with a trap over 110 MPH !

P.S. 2 thanks to superchargedgp and midget i literally have moltent rubber all the way to the back doors on the car ... :)

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by superchargedgp@Jul 25 2004, 10:19 AM
man if i knew you had all that shit in your can i would of slapped you at the track

yeah now with the rubber your car looks fast :lolsign:
Mike,

Hell man, i didn't have time to do anything with the car really so i didn't even think about taking the shit out of the trunk. I usually never empty out the car so I have an idea of what it will run on the street... (minus the great launching part.....)

You guys really were doing burnouts though, i hope someone has a vid, I got f'ing rubber back past the rear doors !

Oh did I mention the blockade on the way home ???? ROTFL.....

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by beyerch+Jul 26 2004, 07:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (beyerch @ Jul 26 2004, 07:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-superchargedgp@Jul 25 2004, 10:19 AM
man if i knew you had all that shit in your can i would of slapped you at the track

yeah now with the rubber your car looks fast :lolsign:
Mike,

Hell man, i didn't have time to do anything with the car really so i didn't even think about taking the shit out of the trunk. I usually never empty out the car so I have an idea of what it will run on the street... (minus the great launching part.....)

You guys really were doing burnouts though, i hope someone has a vid, I got f'ing rubber back past the rear doors !

Oh did I mention the blockade on the way home ???? ROTFL..... [/b][/quote]
i'm just giving you shit charles, have fun taking the rubber of your doors

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info