3800 97 L67 Items ready

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
OK, well I decided to make a second thread, cause I know some people dont pay attention to threads that go on for more than a page. Here is a list of everything I listed on the other page, plus some extra.

All of this was from a 97' engine with 75,000 miles on it, unless otherwise stated. The 97' M90 is in awesome shape, clean outside, and almost ZERO wear on the rotors. The heads have no visible cracks what-so-ever. I even checked between the valve seats twice. Nothing. One cylinder of the block looks scuffed up. This is probably due to the spun rod bearing. I was informed that this bearing spun as soon as the car started, not during hard driving. I have yet to take the oil pan off to check the condition of the crank/rods. Here is what I am looking for, if you think they are unreasonable let me know. Thanx.

M90-------$125 + shipping
2-Bypass Valve------$20 + shipping (one a 97' and one a 98')
Heads----$125 + shipping (does not include rockers, rocker bolts, or pedestal)
Rockers/bolts/pedestals----$30 + shipping
TB--------$60 + shipping (includes all sensors, but the screen is dented)
IM--------$40 + shipping
Block----$50 pickup needed
Fuel Rail---$30 + shipping (does not have FPR as previously thought)
97 Fuel Injectors---$40 + shipping
98 Fuel Injectors---$30 + shipping (90,000 miles and a couple need O-rings)
2 Sets of Valve Covers----$20 + shipping (one a 97' and one a 98')
Push rods------$10 + shipping (have two complete sets)
EGR-----$10 + shipping (Have three)
Engine Hoisting Brackets----$10 + shipping
TB/Crossover heat shield----$20 + shipping
Bent 98' Fuel rails-----$15 + shipping (will require some bending to fit and NO FPR)
98 M90--$125 + shipping (has teflon wear on rotors and may need a new coupler)
98 IM----$40 + shipping
Upper Engine Mounts---$20 + shipping (includes both, this is the part that attaches to the engine and then the dog bones, not the rubber. Perfect for painting)

OK, thats all I can think of right now. If there is no interest by the end of the week, then I will be posting them on the national board. Thanx.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
OK, well just to keep with the promise I made in my other post. I will give everyone who claimed dibs until Wednesday. If I dont hear anything from them then everything is open. Here are the "dibs":

Snoop - Block
Mike K - M90 & Valve Covers
RoyalGTP - Valve Covers
Rob - Heads
Diavolo - TB

SaturdaysGS, If Mike K doesnt get back to me, then its yours if you want it.

Graffix, you can have the fuel rail for sure. If Mike K or RoyalGTP dont get back to me by wednesday, then you get the valve covers also.

Now shipping info: I live in Morton, which is 8 miles east of Peoria. Area code is 61550. I will ship through UPS and get you a tracking number. If anyone wants to pick something up, then just let me know. Also, I will be coming up to the Naperville area on August 7/8. So I can hold things until then.

Also, I accept paypal. Thanx.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I will check and see if the engine cover, on my moms 2000 SSEI, is the same as mine, later on tonight. Also, just PM me your zipcode and Ill check shipping costs.

The 97 engine cover has some of the red paint rubbed off. Its not a problem if your painting it, but wanted to let you know. Also, my 98 is in perfect condition. Thanx.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
OK guys, just an update. I still have the following parts

97 M90
2-Bypass Valve
Rockers/bolts/pedestals
Block
97 Fuel Injectors
98 Fuel Injectors
2 Sets of Valve Covers
Push rods
EGR
Engine Hoisting Brackets
Bent 98' Fuel rails
98 M90
Upper Engine Mounts (not dog bones or rubber)

Reasonable prices will be considered. So just PM or post an offer and Ill let you know.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
The exhaust manifolds have been sold.

Ron - The 97 M90 is pending sale right now. The only difference I know if is that the 97 M90's have an extra vacuum port put right next to the bypass valve. I believe this can just be plugged, and you will be set.

The 98 is still for sale right now. I will be putting it on ebay later in the week if no one becomes interested. Something I forgot is that it had a 3.4" pulley installed on it. If anyone were to want the 98 but not the 3.4" pulley, and can pull it off for me, then I will sell it for cheaper. Thanx.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Still got the M90s and:

2-Bypass Valve
Rockers/bolts/pedestals
98 Fuel Injectors---(90,000 miles and a couple need O-rings)
Valve Cover set
Push rods------(have two complete sets)
3-EGR
Engine Hoisting Brackets
Bent 98' Fuel rails----(will require some bending to fit and NO FPR)
Upper Engine Mounts---(includes both, this is the part that attaches to the engine and then the dog bones, not the rubber. Perfect for painting)
Engine Cover---(Perfect for painting)
1998 Stock Air Box----(includes duct but no filter)
5 stock spark plug wires

;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info