3800 US 41 Saturday ?

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
The MyMonte.com guys are having a track day at US-41 saturday. They have the track to themselves (and any l32,l36,l67 ish guys that go) for at least 3 hours. Depending on demand and interest they can extend that...

You do not need to reserve in advance, but if anyone is interested, I know I'm going down for sure. Gates are opening at 8am if anyone is interested. I'm not exactly sure how long to get down there, but if anyone wants to head out together, I'm guess its at least 2 hours so probably a 5am or 6am car pool.

let me know!

P.S. superchargedgp, if you not going can i borrow some slicks?? I wanna try to sneak in a 12 second run.....

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
heh lost track of the thread...

I was going to leave glenview probably what 6am or so to get there by 8am ?? I gotta mapquest still...

I'll beg bumpin for the slicks and i'll take them back if you can save me the trouble and haul them down for me ?

i may/may not have time to do the pcm. I have a few for the monte guys and I want to race. we can talk about it when you get htere.

charles

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info