3800 What should I spend my next $1500 on??

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Yeah, MFULLER on this site PMd me and he said hands down the Baer brake kit was his best mod ever.

He said the braking was unbelievable and they still look great after 2 years.

These brakes along with my other suspension mods would feel awsome......

Still not sure...... :blink:

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by Mike K@Jul 20 2004, 01:32 PM
www.wbodystore.com

Just write us a check. We'll tell you what's good! :)

Seriously though, the Quaife is an awesome mod, the Intercooler is an awesome mod, and the Baer's are even awesomerest! :) I'm a big fan of suspension mods and braking. The Baers are on my list. That would be my choice.
Mike, What is the difference in your Baer kits (F and R) vs. PFYC.coms?????

PFYC is cheaper, but does not seem to include rear calipers in thier kit.

In your website, you have to buy the frt and rear seperatly?

How do the other brake offerings on your site compare?

If anyone else knows, please fill me in?

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by RoyalGTP+Jul 20 2004, 02:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Jul 20 2004, 02:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-alexgtp@Jul 20 2004, 02:26 PM
You dont need a BEar KIT. I Gm 12: upgrade will perform well.
Peace of mind is priceless.......Our brakes are so crappy...... [/b][/quote]
just do an LS1 Caliper/rotor upgrade then :) w/4" wide tires up front I have no problem slowing down from 120+ (well right now only 115 but new TC should gimme my missing mph) to a near stop w/in the shutdown area :D

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
John,

If you combine our front and rear kits, they are more expensive than PFYC because we offer replacment aluminum rear calipers as well as cross drilled/ slotted rear rotors, Hawk Pads, and SS brakelines. The front kit we sell is the same as the PFYC kit for $500 less and no rear rotors. :)

I personally thing upgrading the rears is a little overkill unless you plan on tracking the car.

As for the 12" brakes, I'm running them on my 98' and I think they suck. I'm running them with carbon ferrod pads also and they just can't get the job done. I'm going up to the 13" Baer rotors (which are labled incorrectly as 12.5" on our site, just an FYI).

The intercooler is fun, just have to watch out for those pumps. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info