3800 What is the

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
no, i said im putting one on the T/A, you said i could put on a lil one

the most "intense" place i have been is westerville, ohio, lmao

well seriously the most intense thing i have encounted has been while i was up in the mountains in colorado a few weeks ago, i was standing about 5 feet away from a full grown black bear that was staring right at me

I

imported_Theautoguy

I found someone close to me murdered! You said intense...that's about as far as Intense can go for me. Don't ask about the details, it was a long time ago and you won't like them, but it happened. I'm not trying to be a downer but the War thing would be a bit intense on a similar level.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by starrGTP@Jul 19 2004, 05:26 PM
Had sex going 60mpg in and Isuzu Trooper back in college....ah, those were the days.
Been there, I was driving too. Daylight on 75th in Naperville. I think my most intense was doing 200+ on my bike going to Byron. Made it from Naperville to Byron in 40 minutes. I wasn't doing 200 the whole way, mostly like 150ish, but I shot up to 200 for a couple of miles (which doesn't take long to pass at that speed.)

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Lets see, put a 79 TA in the ditch at about 110. 17 stiches in my chin for that one. Saw the Bull's come from behind to beat Portland and win the championship.
But I think being there for childbirth wins.

Or does meeting Hale for lunch count? I think that beats all!!! :lolsign:

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
the most intense thing that has evered happened to me was experiencing a anxiety attack , or panic attack ... i literally thought i was having a heart attack. i was 4 hours away from home when it happened down in Carbondale , imagine that emergency room experience. i thought i was actually dieing, i would never wish that feeling upon my worst enemy !

Originally posted by burtgtp1973@Jul 20 2004, 03:12 PM
the most intense  thing that has evered happened to me was experiencing a anxiety attack ,  or panic attack ...  i literally thought i was having a heart attack.  i was 4 hours away from home when it happened down in Carbondale , imagine that emergency room experience. i thought i was actually dieing, i  would never wish that feeling upon my worst enemy !
I can vouche for that one. I'm afraid I'm all to familiar with how that feels. You almost WISH for death, so it will end. :unsure: And the doctors telling you there's nothing wrong really doesn't seem to help the situation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info