3800 Who here believes this...

There is this idiot on LS1GTO.com that believes his GTP runs mid 12's with these mods-

Custom CAI- $20
GMPP catback- $500
1.9 rocker arms- $300
Headers w/cat- $865
Custom programed PCM- $165
Interchangeable pulley system with 3.4 & 3.25" pulleys- $130

No cam, heads, cooling system, nitrous, nada, zip, zilch.

Although he doesn't keep slips because they are not important.

Originally posted by alexgtp@Jul 19 2004, 01:09 PM
JARED.. I WANT MY 10 MINUTES!! BACK!!
WHAT??? LOL, if you're refering to the thread at LS1GTO I never told anyone to read that. All I asked if anyone believes that with those mods a 12.6 can be pulled off.

That thread is useless, dont even bother reading it. Yeah I say let the demodding begin!

Hell I feel stupid putting in a IC, forged pistons, cam, and my transmission when all I needed was those few mods and I could have ran faster! Golly Gee, dont I feel stupid now!?! :lol:

No, that supercharged3800 is the guy that claims 12.6's on the motor. The thread wasn't even about him, but he came on claiming he could run mid 12's with the mods I listed in the first post.

GTPsleeper is a 04 that ust hit the 12's but blew his motor doing it with a 3.0 pulley. They brag as if they are cool by not doing it with heads or cam or a IC, but they find out quickly their engine/trans life is extremely limited.

Hell I could strap on a 400 shot and probally run a 9-10 second quartermile stock but I would then be picking up the pieces of my motor on the way back.

Running fast isn't impressive when you can't repeat it.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Originally posted by blitzu@Jul 19 2004, 04:50 PM
No, that supercharged3800 is the guy that claims 12.6's on the motor. The thread wasn't even about him, but he came on claiming he could run mid 12's with the mods I listed in the first post.

GTPsleeper is a 04 that ust hit the 12's but blew his motor doing it with a 3.0 pulley. They brag as if they are cool by not doing it with heads or cam or a IC, but they find out quickly their engine/trans life is extremely limited.

Hell I could strap on a 400 shot and probally run a 9-10 second quartermile stock but I would then be picking up the pieces of my motor on the way back.

Running fast isn't impressive when you can't repeat it.
Yep

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info