3800 Helloooo 12v relay please

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Judis preist.....I swear. I been to 3 dummy markets looking for some universal 12v relays for my IC set up and gauges ect.....Ive gotten this relay before at Radio shack...I went there first...This dumb chunky chica didnt know what it was...A RELAY!

Autozone......UUUUUUUUUUhhhhhhhh what year.....BYE

Murrys......Well at least he looked.....Cause I went to Pep BOYs in C Ridge...We dont have that....I said what....He said what you said....I asked him what did I ask for....(Im hot now)....Resister......NO REALY!....no just whats on the shelves. Yea, THANKS FOR LOOKING DUMMYS AS I WALKED OUT....Looked like the manager was going to say something as he was walking up....He changed his mind..I wasnt happy.....

IM GOING TO TRY A STERIO SHOP...Watch for me in the Southtown police blotter tomarrow. This is the last thing I need to roll...........I want it right.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Originally posted by Mike K@Jul 18 2004, 04:54 PM
I picked one up from Pep Boys, just a generic 4 prong. For something so basic who knows why you have to scour the globe to find one. I experienced the same frustration.
Thats what I thought....Thanks for the imput...Im sending my wife today to another Radio Shack in the suburbs...She wants to see this thing roll too...If they dont have it I'll do like you guys said...

Or Grainger.....My friend my get one from his work..I have unlimited patience with machines.....But I cant negociate stupidity.....Not saying im the brightest but come on...

I had to have a beer that day when I got home after battleing that squad of yahoos.

However, it sort of was a circus....At the Radio Shack I encountered the 2 chicas. One was a slob that from what I gather had to jump off the roof to get in her hip huggers.......NASTY.....I think the other one was a clown...In addition the the gallon of make up. It appeard she had shaved he eyebrows and drew them in where the dont belong......Im no prize but.....OH MY GOD! LET ME OUT OF HERE!

I may sound mean. But if you saw the way the little smart asses acted towards me you would understand...YOU KNOW! WTF!...Do you guys ever get the feeling that people really just blatently just dont give a flying shit anymore.
If I performed my job in such a manner I'd be on the street...I guess thats my real point here.

Its as if they look at you like they would rather hit you in the head with a hammer and watch you twitch on the ground for asking them to do there job. I guess im venting as I wait for my pretty wife to come back with my relay...I bet she scores one....Thanks for listening.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
This topic needs to bend.....

The eyebrow thing....Yikes. Be yourself.

I dont like the hip huggers either. But im and old man. Cant expect me to undestand new Youthful fashion trends. Its sort of trashy..

You want to see confusion.......Thats me trying to figure out that Gothic thing...And they are afraid of the sun....Now I sound like my gramp..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• R
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list