3800 whats goin on tonight

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by superchargedgp+Jul 16 2004, 12:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (superchargedgp @ Jul 16 2004, 12:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-alexgtp@Jul 16 2004, 11:23 AM
We will be wrenching on Joe's car. And having beer and pizza.
i'll stop by

what time guys? [/b][/quote]
not sure yet..lol

Most likely around 6pm when i get home from work..they were just gonna slap my new suspension on the car..then head over to bejees on irving its like right next to leonas for some beer and pizza...best thin crust pizza ever..IMO lol

i got everything assembled we just need to jack the car up take the old crap off and put the new strut assemblys on then its pizza and beer time.

I just hope they dont have giraffes..I dont know if i can do another 5 girafes like we did wednsday :lolsign:

I

imported_GraFFix

I dont know...most likely we will knowing whos all coming.LOL

Jeff+alex+me = a full night of heavy drinkin...lol

Although we do have the block party the next day...I dont want to go there feeling like I did yesterday..Uuuugh

I dont even know how late bejees is open till...Ive never ate there I just always order it for delivery since there like 1 minute from my house. but it is a bar..they just have kick ass pizza. :)

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
I don't know what's going on tonight but i'm on cloud 9 now :)

I called the guy welding my cage in at 1pm... no call back... 4pm no call back... called him ... no answer

I was getting worried ... things that started running through my head:
He was welding the back bars on over the gas tank and BOOM
He was welding the plates to the car and some splatter hit the rear window... crack

but he called me back just as I got home at 5:45 and said it was all done :) He had to drop the gas tank in order to put the rear bars in :( so it's a bit more than I was anticipating... but I get my baby back tomorrow morning :) should be at the block party later :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info