3800 Birthday party in the Rockford area on the 24th...

• Thread starter imported_Theautoguy
  • Start date
I

imported_Theautoguy

OK, it's official, I'm throughing a party on the 24th for my 35th birthday. I wouldn't mind meeting a few more of you guys in person. I plan on heading to Byron on the 25th then if I'm verticle long enough! It will be an all day affair. I usually supply a bunch of beer and snackies but additional supplies won't be turned away. I will have the hot tub running to so bring some girlfriends as I'm currently working on being a dirty old man. Some of the neighbors have been notified but loud and obnoxious drinkers may have to be beat down. I have plenty of room for tents and or couch space if necessary. Let me know if any of you are interested.

I

imported_Theautoguy

It would be a pleasure to meet you whitecav (Yvonne I believe). The gathering will probably start around 3pm until...Sunday. The address is:

474 Chicory Street
Machesney Park, IL 61115
815-636-9695

Just give me a heads up so I know who else may be able to come.

I'll have snacks (chips and such) and I'm sure the grill will be running throughout the day. The beer fridge will be full as well. I'll also have soda and water. The blender may be brought out if there is an interest but I really don't have blender mixes. (I think that rhymed?)

I do have two dogs, they are very friendly, one's a Lab and the other is a Lab mix. They will have the run of the house and yard so I unattended burgers may disappear. (no getting the dogs drunk though)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list