3800 Finally made it to IL

hello all,

i finally made it to IL last week. if you remember correctly, I was/am a member of the AZ club. well last week I drove from Phoenix to Carbondale, IL. and now here I live.

a while back I posted and asked if there were any grand prixers in carbondale and I think there was like one. i would like to meet up with him, so I can feel more complete in my new home, it's kinda weird not knowing any other GPers. oh yeah, i did see one GP (debadged) driving around here that looked interesting... had custom paint job, lund scoops, can't think of what else right now. didn't get a chance to talk to him.

already got a job at napa auto parts in Marion, IL (down the road from carbondale)... thank you, thank you... yes, it is nice to give myself a hook-up on parts.

anywho,
figured I'd start my own post and butt into your forums. anyone care to give me some IL updates??? i stay up on clubgp but was wondering what's brewin in ILgpc.

that's all,
james

Caedo

Regular
Nov 19, 2008
James whats up
I Live in carbondale, i go to school here at SIU and well its not bad. I have also seen the GP your talking about its a red one isnt it? Personally from hearing it i think its either a GT or SE. First because no whine and noe rear spoiler but havent met the guy. PM one of these days but you cant miss my car its always parked at Pinch(Im there almost every day)lol.

Juan

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Welcome to the club!!!

Come out to some events..We have an outing this weekend at one of our member's house he goes by the name ILQUIKGTP <- John. He's having a block party check out th eevents forum to see more details and directions. Most of our member's will attend this for the fact that its a great time and lots of fun.....

Leo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info