3800 FS: INTENSE Stage 2 Heads with Jet-Hot

nitrous

Regular
Mar 9, 2008
Racine, WI
I have a set of INTENSE Stage 2 Cylinder Heads for sale.

Heads are decked 0.015" and have bronze valve guides in all the boss'. All valve stems were polished and the valve faces have a 3000* thermal coating on them. The combustion cambers on the heads as well have the same coating. This coating helps keep temps down in the chamber and helps prevent knock. Heads come with Comp Cam springs that are shimmed for 130lbs of seat pressure and Comp Cam titanium retainers. With the heads I am selling the pushrods and shims so that you can run these. Pushrods are Comp Cam and are a custom cut length. The shims are for the rocker arm pedistals and are placed under each rocker bolt hole. This is to ensure proper valvetrain geometry. These will be ready to bolt on the car as is with everything here. Asking for $1300 shipped (or picked up) + cores. Or I'll take $200 for a core charge. Heads are painted grey.

From INTENSE's website on the heads when I purchased them: Each head is disassembled, inspected, cleaned and extensively ported. The intakes are four angles and hand-blended, and the exhausts are three angles and radiused. Heavy duty aftermarket valvesprings by CompCams are installed at 1.80" along with titanium CompCams retainers. Our heads are machined to handle valve lifts up to .600".

Gabe

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• nitrous
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list