3800 Fixed

So Far, to have it put back in, it was $100 but that isn't to fix my dash...

ALSO LAST NIGHT I CHECKED MY ACCOUNT (THE C/C HE STOLE) AND THAT ******* CHARGED STUFF ON MY CARD!!!!!!!!!! MY ACCOUNT IS NOW AT A NEGATIVE STAND, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE ENDS MEET??? I CALLED HIM AND TOLD HIM ABOUT ME KNOWING AND HE KEPT HANGING UP ON ME.

IM SORRY IF I AM COMING OFF A BIT RUDE, BUT THIS IS DONE. I AM TIRED OF BEING THE NICE PERSON. YOUR SO-CALLED-FRIEND HAS JUST PUSHED MY LAST BUTTON, AT THIS POINT, I AM BREAKING AWAY FROM THIS CLUB. I APPRECIATE THE HELP I WAS GIVEN, BUT OBVIOUSLY THIS FUCKER HAS TO BE PENALIZED...REGARDLESS OF IF THE AUTHORITIES ARE INVOLVED.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE ULYCESE LIVES, I WANT TO KNOW.

I

imported_GraFFix

Well..Im sorry that your still going thru this, you should of just got the police involved at the start and you wouldnt still have to go thru this stuff. I dont know why you or bumpin havent done anything about this.

And please next time you refer to him dont refer to him as "Our so called friend" He is not associated with this club anymore.

You seem to like to blame "The club" for what has happened. which is totally uncalled for. This was an indiuvidual who did this to you not ILGPC.

What do you think? leaving the club is going to punish the asshole who stole from you? No your punishing yourself. but whatever. good luck.

FIRST OF ALL, THE POLICE WERE INVOLVED FROM THE GET-GO. BUT BECAUSE OF PAST ISSUES, THEY ARE TREATING THIS LIGHTLY...

I AM NOT BLAMING THE CLUB, I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THOSE WHO ARE STILL ASSOCIATED WITH HIM, POINT BLANK.

I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE HIM AROUND IF I HAPPEN TO GO TO AN EVENT OR EVEN THAT BLOCK PARTY, GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT I WOULD DO.

IM JUST BEYOND MAD.................................................. AGAIN IM SORRY FOR VENTING........THIS IS HELL, IT REALLY IS.

GRAFFIX, AND ANYONE ELSE, IM SORRY IF U FEEL I AM BLAMING YOU, BUT........
IM NOT

I

imported_GraFFix

yes...if he charged something before you were able to cancel is that is BS...but then again thats what fraud protection is for. You will not have to pay for those charges.

Now if this was a check card and it put your account into the negative then again you will get your money back get ahold of the bank explain the situation and they will reimburse your money to you.

I still dont understand why he is not being charged with anything. to me thats total BS...and I would not stop untill I knew he got what he deserved.

I didnt' realize that the card was missing until Saturday night (Sat morning is when my stuff was stolen). I called the company and told them that the card was stolen around 8pm and by that time, he had already made a purchase on it. The bank is getting with the place he charged it at, and I will get his friggen face on cam....

Now let's see:

CURRENT CHARGES:
THEFT
VANDALISM
VIOLATION OF THE FAIR CREDIT CARD ACT
FORGERY

.......well well well....and he didn't think he'd get caught.

bastard

I

imported_GraFFix

so then the charges will be reversed and the CC company will hopefully go after him. so really whats the problem besides more BS to deal with and phone calls to make.

Your car is fixed
your CC will be reimbursed
Block party this weekend with a bunch of ILGPC'rs
No thiefs
cold beer

and you want to leave?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info