3800 Tropicana 400

antpearl

Regular
Nov 21, 2008
Palatine
I was there and I don't recall any car fires either. Whereas I do agree with most people on the Tony Stewart deal, I do not think that it is any more of NASCAR'S problem than it is his sponsors and owners. Those individuals need to realize that everytime I drive by the home depot I think "You support a cheater, villian, and jackass...do you work for the Al quaeda as well?" Its ridiculous...I myself have been a longtime NASCAR fan, most notedly Jeff Burton, (99) and have always enjoyed watching the races. But to spend my entire day there, for my driver to finally have a sponsor, a top 10 starting position, and a top 5 car...and for that asscrack stewart to kill my day...well...lets just say I didn't let any cars in with 20 merchandise on my way out of the lot. My .02....F U Tony Stewart! :wub:

antpearl

Regular
Nov 21, 2008
Palatine
its interesting that everyone continues to say this was just a 'racing deal' or could've happened to anyone, but there were several restarts on sunday where particular cars did not come up to speed, and there was not an accident in those situations. I believe Jeremy mayfield drove right around sterling marlin when he didn't come up to speed...maybe tony's not an idiot...maybe he's just a moron!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info