3800 Mack Daddy Snoop

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Snoop thanks again for installing my 12" front brake upgrade, the car feels absolutely incredible when stopping now and doesnt feel like I'm on a tilt-o-whirl anymore.

Snoop also went into Mack Daddy mode while we were at the Walgreens for a few minutes and picked up a chicks number, in which I believe is the fastest I've ever seen a guy get a girls number in front of a Walgreens store :lolsign: :lolsign:

Remember Snoop ZZP Aug 6th!! Let me know if you wanna come along...

Later,

Joel

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
your ganna love them but I suggest to get the twin piston calipers for them. I was racing an riced out eclipse doing like 120mph on the road and he was like 5cars behind me but was coming up to a red light and there were 2 cars already stopped and I didnt think I was going to make the stop cause I was on the left lane and the eclipse was on the right and he was able to break through the light cause there was an open lane to turn right. If he didnt do that he would of rammed that car really bad. I had dirt/grass on my side so i had to step on the break REAL hard and I did not slide and braked on a dime. I was really happy with them cause that was the ultimate test, but I was able to smell my break pads after that. :rolleyes:

Enjoy! ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• J
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list