3800 Had a fucked up dream.....

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Well, with all the al queida style kidnappings on TV, i must have got this in my brain... THat and i've been having frequent Counter Strike video game breaks between late night programming.....

i fell asleep and dreamed that i was the next kidnap victim and they were filmning the "cut the guy's head off scene".

However, I somehow had worked my hands free and whe nthe guy went in to cut my head off, I broke his wrist, stabbed him with the knife and then took out the other guys in the room.

AFter that I grabbed the camera, and in a WWF (or WWE now ??) style interview, I said 'Don't fuck with Americans, you assholes' and i threw down the camera and left....

do i need help ?

Charles, I have already analyzed your dream and came up with the solution. I think you'll be happy to know as of yesterday you are now a private first class in the Army. You will be shipped out to join the 25th Infantry Division's 1st Battalion in Afghanistan in one week.

I don't have many strings, but I pulled them all to make your dream come true.

Congratulation Private Beyerch!!! :headbang: :yay: :cheers: :woot:

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by beyerch@Jul 7 2004, 11:22 PM
some of you will get this ....

Beyerch ---//---> Al Queida

I think CAedo is right. I've been pulling way too many all nighters lately, its about time its hitting me. I really need an f'ing vacation.
beyerch.. headshots Al queida :)

Play cs with me sometime. for cs 1.6 [email protected]

my name is syP and i always ALWAYS play at Fragpad.net CS 1.6

we got a few CS players in this club.

Cya
Ryan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info