3800 go sox

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
wow.. 5 games back.. didn't know that..

cause it doesn't matter to me.. last time I checked.. baseball was about going to a game.. and enjoying some entertainment.. I don't own the team.. and neither do you.. therefore.. I don't benefit or lose anything.. if they win or lose.. so I just like to see the game played...

seems like you have become bitter about the game.. with such a hate toward another team...

Maybe it is time to sit back and recognize the fact that it is just a game.. of over payed players, there for our amusement.. nothing more.. nothing less..

John

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by ThaLord@Jul 7 2004, 10:11 AM
wow.. 5 games back.. didn't know that..

cause it doesn't matter to me.. last time I checked.. baseball was about going to a game.. and enjoying some entertainment.. I don't own the team.. and neither do you.. therefore.. I don't benefit or lose anything.. if they win or lose.. so I just like to see the game played...

seems like you have become bitter about the game.. with such a hate toward another team...

Maybe it is time to sit back and recognize the fact that it is just a game.. of overpayed players, there for our amusement.. nothing more.. nothing less..

John
Im bitter cause I poke fun at the Cubs? HAHAHAHAHA

Its funny how if you dont follow the crowd and cheer for the Cubs then something must be wrong with you.

I defend my team and Im bitter, hahahahahaha

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I never said that if you didn't cheer for the cubs something is wrong with you... did you forget how to read? Please do not manuipulate my words..

There is a difference between defending a team.. and being bitter about it.. I applaud you for defending a team.. but. you are more bitter.. than defending..

You don't post ANYTHING on our forums.. except bashing of cubs.. no one hears from you.. unless the sox win.. or the cubs lose. Where have you been? Seems that you only come, and post, to start conflict, over a baseball team.

Seems a little odd, that the only reason you show up on the forums is to bash a team... you say your not bitter? I say.. there must be an underlying reason. Tell me.. when is the last time you posted something on here, NON-Anti Cubs..?? Because I don't recall.

Tell me.. how is this.. not bitter?

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
GO SOX!!

WOOT WOOT!!

Well so far this Year as of today.

Wednesday, July 7, 2004

Sox are the .277 6 th best hitting team
Cubs are the .270 14th best hitting team

Sox 419 RBI's
Cubs 377 RBI's

Sox 116 HR
Cubs 107 HR

Sox .470 SLG %
Cubs .452 SLG %

Seems the only place the Cubs are doing better is pitching.

CUBS era 3.74
SOX era 4.57 (OUCH)

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
finally some one sees it like i do

You don't post ANYTHING on our forums.. except bashing of cubs.. no one hears from you.. unless the sox win.. or the cubs lose. Where have you been? Seems that you only come, and post, to start conflict, over a baseball team.

Seems a little odd, that the only reason you show up on the forums is to bash a team... you say your not bitter? I say.. there must be an underlying reason. Tell me.. when is the last time you posted something on here, NON-Anti Cubs..?? Because I don't recall.

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by ThaLord@Jul 7 2004, 10:19 AM
I never said that if you didn't cheer for the cubs something is wrong with you... did you forget how to read? Please do not manuipulate my words..

There is a difference between defending a team.. and being bitter about it.. I applaud you for defending a team.. but. you are more bitter.. than defending..

Tell me.. how is this.. not bitter?
Oh I forgot, You are ThaLord, so you must know that I am bitter. I guess since you are THALORD, you can read these words and know exactly what mood I typed them in.

I am sorry my Lord, I am a bitter person, please forgive me I have sinned.

You know something for a group that complained and complained how the other place was run and how you couldnt say whatever you wanted and how this place was opened so everyone could feel free to "be free." It sure doesnt feel that way.

If I'm not welcome here than say so and I'll leave.

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by superchargedgp@Jul 7 2004, 10:33 AM
finally some one sees it like i do

I wipe my ass with what YOU think.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I never said leave.. once again, you put words in my mouth...

I said you seemed bitter.. you said how am I bitter, I explained my reasons why I thought this.

Nice play on words, and trying to turn this into a personal shove match, I don;t seem to recall ever poking fun at you... Once again, proving my point, that you are bitter.

This is a free forum, and I don't recall complaining about the way the other club was run, being I was never part of it. Don't feel that because we are arguing, and I am the admin, I would ban you or something, just for speaking your mind. Look at my track record, I have never done anything like that.

Seems like your feelings are hurt though, as this happens everytime there is an argument. You do know that baseball is still a game, right? You do know that this is just a car club, right? Relax. You should try to get out more, as you seem really stressed out.

John

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I guess, as a result of this post, Rocky has asked me to delete him per this PM:

---
Subject: Delete Me

Please just delete my user name and all posts if possible.

Thanks.
---

Of course I would like to follow the wishes of all members. So I will delete this username at the end of the week. I would like to give you time to cool down. We don't want you to leave. I don't know why you got so offended

give it til the end of the week, and I am sure you will decide to stay. We are all arguing in good fun.

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by ThaLord@Jul 7 2004, 10:47 AM
I never said leave.. once again, you put words in my mouth...

I said you seemed bitter.. you said how am I bitter, I explained my reasons why I thought this.

Nice play on words, and trying to turn this into a personal shove match, I don;t seem to recall ever poking fun at you... Once again, proving my point, that you are bitter.

This is a free forum, and I don't recall complaining about the way the other club was run, being I was never part of it. Don't feel that because we are arguing, and I am the admin, I would ban you or something, just for speaking your mind. Look at my track record, I have never done anything like that.

Seems like your feelings are hurt though, as this happens everytime there is an argument. You do know that baseball is still a game, right? You do know that this is just a car club, right? Relax. You should try to get out more, as you seem really stressed out.

John
Look I have said this once before and I will say it again, to me all the Cubs and Sox stuff is all in good fun. Its hard to see that since all you do is read and not see facial expressions.

It pisses me off that from everyone Im the one that is pointed out. Again, look to see if it was me that has started the last threads. Its not, yet Im the one getting blasted for it.

I never said you told me to leave, I said if Im not welcome just say so. Im not trying to play with your words. But since its more that one person that is not happy with me posting about baseball then Im simply asking if Im not welcome than say so.

For a while now Mike has had something up his ass and has had his problems with me. I dont give a shit about what he or anyone else thinks about me or my posts. Again, I thought it was cool to post whatever you wanted in anything goes.

Its funny that the people that complain about my posts or the baseball threads are always reading them. Why?

So now my feelings are hurt? Whatever.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info