3800 QUESTION

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
http://www.sos.state.il.us/departments/dri...ities/home.html

looks like there's a facility in lombard

There's a facility in Schaumburg off of Golf Road too... right by the music store .. they have late hours wednesdays (10am to 7pm) however anticipate a long wait if you go later...

When I lost my license a few years back I showed up with my SSN card, a copy of a current Bill, my latest pay stub (for address verification purposes) and I had 1 photo ID (college ID) ... not sure if a photo ID os sorts is required...

Best bet is to look at the map on the link above, find a facility that's close to you, and call them and ask what they need to replace a license. I'd anticipate it taking ~2 hours from when you walk in the door (every DMV ive ever been to has always been crowded as hell)

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
while you're getting a license may wanna get a state ID also (if you don't already have one) ... the # is the same so that if you ever are w/out your license again for some reason and get pulled over, you'll at least have a valid photo ID w/your license # on it for the cops to lookup... (they should be able to see then that your license is valid)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info