3800 US 41 this sunday

I

imported_snoop

well, my pops and i are going to 41 this weekend. it is a race between friends is what it is. its all in good fun. it is gonna be 2 68 camaros and i dont know what the other car is. some people in the club have seen our car before, and i would like them to come out and see it. i am hoping to run 9's sunday. all 3 cars run mid 9's, and i am hoping to come out on top. i am VERY excited and a little scared at the same time. hope to see some people there.

let me know

antpearl

Regular
Nov 21, 2008
Palatine
row 33 section 406 I think. Probably shitty seats, but they were free and I have admission to the miller hospitality tent before the race...free food, free tickets, free beer and the pit tour!!! Woo hoo....all that just for buying 2 cases of smirnoff triple black and 1 cs of Aspen Edge. Haha and both beers blow!

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Hey Snoop I'll try to make it not sure though I might spend the weekend with the women you know the deal.....Holar at your boy but I will go to the track atleast once this year with you dawg but I'll try to make it out there this weekend if I don't next time for sure.

Leo

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Jul 6 2004, 02:05 PM
Hey Snoop I'll try to make it not sure though I might spend the weekend with the women you know the deal.....Holar at your boy but I will go to the track atleast once this year with you dawg but I'll try to make it out there this weekend if I don't next time for sure.

Leo
shit, you know i'll be callin you dawg.

my bad about the 3rd. me and shanda got into it when we got to monroe. i wasnt in the mood after that. luckily, little destiny was there so i was holding her watching her face as she saw her first fireworks show. it was all good by the end of the night. sorry again about that boss.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Don't trip hollar at your boy. I had drama as well but I told her to sit on the curb and I left so that was taken care of. The show was alright didn't really see it was paying more attention to this cutie in some capri's and a very low cut white T-shirt which caught my eye's from across the street. Needless to say I didn't go home alone!!! :D :D But you got my cell just holar so we could hit the track dawg anytime on Sunday's as well as Friday night's at US41.

Leo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info