3800 Robbed by a fellow club member

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
well it seems as if we have some trashy ass people in our club, i woke up yesterday morning to find that a club member that had spent the night had stolen alot of things from my house (xbox, dvd player, cash, etc...) as well as breaking into yvonne's car and stealing her sound system. the police were called and fingerprints were taken from inside my house near all of the stolen items. I know who you are and dont even think that you are getting away with this. i dont care what you do or what you say, i will have you arrested and charged for this, im not going to put up with this bullshit. Just figured i would post it here so more people see it and know that you truly cant trust anyone anymore, not even the people you think are your friends.

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
WOW , that is insane man . it is bad enough to be a thief , but you and your family DEFFINATELY do not desrve that. . for those who have NOT been to Miller's house , their place is one of those places you dont feel uncomfortable because the family is super cool .

good luck on takin care of buisness.

i would post their name all over the internet !

I

imported_GraFFix

I think I know exactly who this is..Ive heard the stories and assumtions the last few days but the info I heard tonight made me open my eyes and realize that good friends are few and far between.

Personaly untill I hear otherwise This so called "club memeber" Is the biggest loser ive ever met. And if I have anything to do with it they will never be around ever again. either the forums or at any gatherings.

Good luck bumpin and I hope you follow thru with any legal action you can take. I dont care who they are just make sure they remember this screwup the rest of there life. I would take the charges as far as I could. I know the cops took fingerprints at your place. hopefully that will confirm and give proof to those who are doubtfull.

This is a very screwed up situation. you have to feel sorry for someone like this...they definatly have issues with there life. to steal from a friend. how low can you go.

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Dude that is friken gay. I've only met one memeber here in person and she was cool as hell, but for someone to do something like this, you invite them into your home and party and they pull this shit. You guys always seem like the coolest bunch of people and i can't wait to meet more of you, but i don't understand how someone could do that. I hope there in for a world of hurt after this.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Bumpin,

If you do know who did this... we NEED to know... We wouldn't want to invite this person to any gatherings, and I for sure.. don't want this person on our forums.

I am sorry this happened to you, I would never want this to happen to me, and I can't even imagine how you feel. It is truly ashame, that we can't trust what I would consider our ILGPC Brothers.

To the person who did this: Save face now, admit it.. return the stuff.. it is easier to admit guilt and be forgiven, than to be found out, and caught red handed, without remorse.

John

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
in a istuation like this i dont think we can forgive this..sorry to say but we cant tolerate astealing when we all trust each other and invite ppl in our homes! we shouldnt all have to think twice on who we can invite to our houses... This should be a safe place for everyone and for the future we ant have ppl like this around! hope you get your stuff back bumpin & Yvone

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Well,

This is a sad day for ILGPC. Yvonne got her stuff back, and Bumpin his, (minus about 100 bux cash).

One person involved in this, has been suspended, and others may be as well... depending on what comes about in an investigation.

When I invite people to my home, I expect, no, DEMAND, people treat my home with respect, and I also give a certain amount of trust to these people. It is ashame, that one of our ILGPC brothers could have done this.

We all make mistakes from time to time, but we must also pay for those mistakes.

Many say, it is best to forgive and forget, and although we may find it in our hearts to forgive, it may be impossible to forget.

John

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Wow i still can't belive this, at least they got there stuff back, but as you said John I don't think this will ever be forgotten, i just hope that this one bad experience doesn't ruin the whole club and prevent Bumpin or anyone else here for having mod days at their homes or over for BBQ's, Cause i know not everyone here is like that and will do what that person did. I know i sure as hell would never pull something like that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info