3800 Its nice to drive again.

I got my baby back thursday night.....i only payed 100 bucks to get it...if i hadn't had the warrenty they would of charged me 3100 bucks! DAMN i got lucky!
The only thing they didn't do which i wished they did was take out the fricken shift kit, i did it yesterday, man, that job is so messy!
The car shifts alittle different, but i gotta break it in to 500 miles...oh well. thought i give an update....lataz, off to start drinking! HA ;)

Tom

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by gtpkid2004@Jul 3 2004, 03:51 PM
I got my baby back thursday night.....i only payed 100 bucks to get it...if i hadn't had the warrenty they would of charged me 3100 bucks! DAMN i got lucky!
The only thing they didn't do which i wished they did was take out the fricken shift kit, i did it yesterday, man, that job is so messy!
The car shifts alittle different, but i gotta break it in to 500 miles...oh well. thought i give an update....lataz, off to start drinking! HA ;)

Tom
there is no tranny break in period

get right on it if its build right nothing will happen

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by gtpkid2004@Jul 3 2004, 03:51 PM
I got my baby back thursday night.....i only payed 100 bucks to get it...if i hadn't had the warrenty they would of charged me 3100 bucks!
I wish I could have you come to my work and tell people that!... :lolsign: They always think its another ripoff, but you just don't know when you might need it. And it might save a ton of your own money.
Give your car a good wash and wax job so the two of you can both forget about your time apart! :D B)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info