3800 Computer Question

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Well, I dont have any idea if thats possible or not, to put it on 1 cd. Last I knew, it wasnt....but havent paid much attention lately to the tech world.

Well if you have an MP3 player, then you can burn all the songs as MP3. Youll be able to get all of your songs on probably 3 cds. But you have to have a cd player that will play MP3's. To burn a cd with MP3's isnt hard. You just have to have the right software. If you have Windows XP, then I think it can do it automatically. I've never burnt and MP3 cd though, so im unsure.

Other option....more expensive. Is to get your self something like an IPOD. Then you can plug your IPOD into any cd player that has input slots, or just listen straight from it.

Thats all I got, unless they have new burning techniques...

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
grab the first 700MB of mp3 files and make a CD outta them, then the next 700MB

When you're burning them you're making a data CD not a music CD... most recording apps will auto convert .mp3 programs to raw format (for playing in a normal CD Player) but if you burn a data CD it'll keep them in .mp3 format

1.5 GB should take just over 2 CDs ... so grab A-K and L-R and S-Z or something like that and label the CDs as such

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info