3800 Some little prick keyd my GTP

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
I am leaving for work Thursday morning and as I round the back of my car I see this big key scratch in the quarter of my GTP. I was livid! Then I noticed they got my Expedition too. Someone was about to get an ass beating! Well as it turns out they hit a few cars at the bodyshop at the corner and at least one other car up the street so I wasn't the only target. I took it to the body shop (Your Body's Mine) and he said he would see if he could wetsand and buff it out. I stop by after work to see how she looks and I'll be damned he got it out without painting. You can't even tell it was ever touched. This guy is good! Now I just hope the Expo is as easy to get out.

I still want to break the little pricks knee caps!

antpearl

Regular
Nov 21, 2008
Palatine
'00 Silvermist 4 door GTP *Fastest GTP in ILGPC*
[email protected]
INTENSE stage 3 cam, INTENSE stage 3 heads, INTENSE custom tune PCM, INTENSE Gen 3 1.6:1 roller rockers, INTENSE 2.8" modular pulley system, INTENSE lightweight pushrods, INTENSE MLS head gaskets, INTENSE front upper motor mounts, INTENSE rear upper motor mounts, INTENSE TCC-350 converter, INTENSE shift kit, INTENSE 4" air ducting, INTENSE electric water pump, Race ICCU, Siemens 57# injectors, LS1 throttle body, TOG titanium coated headers, R/T downpipe, CC 130lb valvesprings, CC titanium retainers, CC hydraulic roller lifters, ARP head studs, custom 2.5" exhaust, 9" K&N cone, PRJ plug wires, Autolite 103 plugs, 160* tstat, GMPP lowering springs, Hoosier QTP slicks, Gatorback belts, SS grilles, SD ram air hood and much much more...

Waiting to be installed: Gen 5 supercharger, Custom Intercooler
Coming Soon: INTENSE Carbon Fiber Hood

Have we ever established what you do for a living?

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
I can get some more tire dress. If you want to buy it in larger quantities it's about 10 bucks a gallon unless you just want a quart or so, I can get that no prob.

Have we ever established what you do for a living?

Me? VW Part Manager, father, family handy man, neighborhood handy man and a slave to my wife ;) .

I don't think I will catch the bastards either, but it sure would be fun!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info