3800 Dirty Trick..

Urbsnspices

Oct 7, 2008
So I was heading down 290 comming home after pickin up some header wrap from the ghetto.

Anyway this car gets right up on my ass, that is annoying. On top of hot and heavy tailgating the car also had one headlight with the high beam on and aimed high. If I wasnt in my GFs import I would have floored it and took it up to 95 to get away from this idiot. So I just sat there like a mook being blinded and then this car passes me.

And you guessed it, it was a white mustang, with headliner mounted radar guns and an officer at the wheel. That is a dirty trick.. <_<

Urbsnspices

Oct 7, 2008
I am pretty sure speeding is speeding. If 16 hours of traffic school have taught me anything, it is that you should slow down and piss off the aggressive driver till he passes you. Oh yeah leave your balls at home in a jar...

What gets me is the blinding with one headlight, that is just rude, even for a traffic cop.

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Originally posted by UrbsnSpices@Jul 2 2004, 05:01 PM
I am pretty sure speeding is speeding. If 16 hours of traffic school have taught me anything, it is that you should slow down and piss off the aggressive driver till he passes you. Oh yeah leave your balls at home in a jar...

What gets me is the blinding with one headlight, that is just rude, even for a traffic cop.
Wow, that's brilliant. So you just have to hope he gets a chance to change lanes and pass you before you have to slow down hard, or make an abrupt stop, and he rear ends you. I'll....keep that in mind... <_<

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
exactly. if i KNEW there was a cop behind me doing that i would jsut jab the brakes until he backs off. If he hits me, its the states fault. It drives me NUTS when a cop comes racing up from behind and then parks 3 ft off your bumper. Everytime i have to restrain myself from hitting the brakes hard as he initially comes flying up, before he could react.

BC

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by 98 gtp toy@Jul 3 2004, 03:26 AM
Screw it, let him rear end you. Then you get the cop in trouble, make the city pay, and sue for a bit of mod money ;)
Unfortunately not the way it works... First off the entire department will show up to the scene even if it's a fender bender. Then you'll start receiving citations for worn out windshield wipers and tires with not enough tread...

I

imported_Theautoguy

I believe that running with one headlight (and out of adjustment) constitutes entrapment if the office were to have given you a ticket. The Police have to have their vehicles in perfect operating condition, that is what the general public expects. If they were to be patroling in a vehicle with say one headlight out and the other misaimed, the general public can make a fair judgement that it may be someone trying to cause harm to them rather than an officer patroling to protect. In other words, a descent lawyer could argue that the officer knowingly acted in such a way to entrap the defendant into acting against the law.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Originally posted by Theautoguy@Jul 3 2004, 02:57 PM
I believe that running with one headlight (and out of adjustment) constitutes entrapment if the office were to have given you a ticket. The Police have to have their vehicles in perfect operating condition, that is what the general public expects. If they were to be patroling in a vehicle with say one headlight out and the other misaimed, the general public can make a fair judgement that it may be someone trying to cause harm to them rather than an officer patroling to protect. In other words, a descent lawyer could argue that the officer knowingly acted in such a way to entrap the defendant into acting against the law.
Not to mention the bonesmoker ran right up on his ass. I hate when the do that shit. They fly up on you and run your plate.

I always pull right over as quick as I can cause if the got something on you. Your most likely going to get a ticket. If not and they stop. I believe a laywer can argue probable cause for the stop.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info