3800 Stuff For Sale

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Misc things for sale...

I will include prices I would like to get.. but.. I am pretty open.. (within reason)

Caspers Knock Guage
--Works well, but I have a scan master on the way.. don't need it anymore
--Was a custom unit, with all black background, and red LEDS Matches interior

Front License plate cover, Black.
--Don't need anymore, I know some like it

Turntables
--Have 2 of them, Direct drive, stanton 500AL needles they are Stanton STR8-80s
--One of the power buttons sticks sometimes (fomer ILGPC party got a little crazy) but they work nicely

Technics Receiver
--2 Channel nice looking unit, works well, I have all THX stuff now...

Alpine Head Unit
--I think it is a CDA-7863, I will double check though
--Works REAL nice.. but I went with a retractable screen unit, will outpower many with external amps.

Mixer (Generally for turntables)
--Don't remember which one it is... will have to look for it.. (Just moved)
--Works good, and will work with the turntables.. IF you are looking to get into DJ'ing this is a good starter kit...

Lots of Misc Other Stuff, I will post it later, as I find it..

oh yeah.. I didn't post any prices.. name what you are will to offer, and we will talk..

John

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
to Mike: I didn't feel like listing prices for everything.. I am lazy.. :) but.. the knock guage new is like 170 for everything... (which mine has) so I was thinking something like 90 or so.. which would be close to half the price... but.. make me an offer...

To Autoguy: for the Alpine.. I was looking to get a little more for it.. let me talk to my wife tonight.. and I will let you know.. what I would like for it...

and to add:

I also have:

2 Delco Tape player units from Grand Prix's

1 CD Player with 8 band EQ's from a Grand Prix

1 Tivo, that has been upgraded to record about 100 hours or so (can't buy that in a store)

John

I

imported_GraFFix

John!! Ill take the Stock CD player with the 7 band EQ! Im sick of my 7 band tape player and having to go to the trunk to change the 12 disk changer..

I know you typed 8 but its 7..its ok Ill forgive you this time but I think i need 10% off for false advertising. :)

let me know how much and youll have paypal asap.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
for the tivo.. I would say.. prolly about 130 or so.. it is a series 1... and I have the upgraded remote... as well as the upgraded drives... a new tivo with 80.. instead of about 100 or 120 (which I have one.. have to hook it up to check how much space I have) costs 219 with the rebates... the only difference is.. mine is a series 1.. and those are series 2..

For the turntables...

I am not sure.. really cheap though.. the turntables are about 1.5 years old or so.. although they have been packed away for about a year...

needles should still be in awesome shape... the only problem was that sticky button on the one.. like i mentioned... they are good tables.. have picth adjust, and bend, and many other feautures...

Make me an offer.. and we will go from there..

John

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Originally posted by ThaLord@Jul 2 2004, 09:14 AM
I am not sure.. really cheap though.. the turntables are about 1.5 years old or so.. although they have been packed away for about a year...

needles should still be in awesome shape... the only problem was that sticky button on the one.. like i mentioned... they are good tables.. have picth adjust, and bend, and many other feautures...

Make me an offer.. and we will go from there..
Ummm....alrighty. Not sure what those kinds of turntables are really worth. I didn't realize it had all the fancy shmancy stuff. I just need it to play some old records my dad nearly threw out years ago :chair: Will those work? I was looking at some new ones that were $100 I thought about getting....so....I dunno.... :unsure: If I can get a good enough deal on these, I'd settle for used. But, like I said, I have no idea what those are worth, or if they'll even work for my purposes.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
sorry.. with all the drama..I haven't been on the board but for a minute or two at a time... trying to make things right...

Anyway..

The stereo is sold.. actually.. to a buddy... not on the board..

The turn tables.. I was thinking about something like 150 for the 2 of them or so.. they retail about 200 each...

I think you just want to play some records though.. these tables are not really for that.. they are for being abused.. and for DJ'ing.. and they have to go as a pair.. I think you only need one.. maybe I am wrong...

let me know

John

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Originally posted by ThaLord@Jul 6 2004, 10:17 AM
I think you just want to play some records though.. these tables are not really for that.. they are for being abused.. and for DJ'ing.. and they have to go as a pair.. I think you only need one.. maybe I am wrong...
No, that's right. I was just looking for a..."normal"...turntable just to play some old records on. Doesn't sound like this will suit my needs. :( Thanks anyway though, John!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info