3800 question to all sox fans?

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Dude I cant beleive that you are this much of an ignorant ass racist!!

Beleive it or not They all have VISAS or Green crads or else they would not be playing ball in the big leagues.

But if you must know There are 11 WHITE players..

Active Roster
Pitchers
37 Jon Adkins WHITE
56 Mark Buehrle WHITE
46 Neal Cotts White
54 Felix Diaz LATINO
34 Freddy Garcia LATINO
20 Jon Garland WHITE
38 Mike Jackson African American
21 Esteban Loaiza Latino
43 Damaso Marte LAtino
Cliff Politte White
51 Jon Rauch White
10 Shingo Takatsu Oriental

Catchers
15 Sandy Alomar LAtino
27 Jamie Burke White

Infielders
24 Joe Crede White
26 Ross Gload White
1 Willie Harris African American
14 Paul Konerko White
5 Juan Uribe LAtino
22 Jose Valentin Latino

Outfielders

45 Carlos Lee LAtino
7 Timo Perez LAtino
33 Aaron Rowand White

Designated Hitters
35 Frank Thomas African American

I am hoping that this is SNoops dumb ass friend who is a CUBS fan that sometimes posts using his name..

BTW there are some members on here of Latino descent.!!

So 11 white players
9 latino players
2 african american players
1 oriental

hell im latino and have green card and cant spell for shit just cuz u cant spell or speak good inglish dosent meen that " us" (ME) latinos dont have a green card or were here ilegaly ... 67% in the u.s.a r immigrants that dont have a green card and have a job here workin in hotels,restaurants,stores,as a cleaning,dishwashers,cooks,factorys ,ect... and work hard to get our money and geting paid from $4.00 - $12.00 and hour and not only have one job some of us have multiple jobs working all day and even all nite but that was a lil bit racist snoop! :angry: :blink: :angry: :blink: :angry: :blink: :angry: :blink:

I

imported_snoop

that wasnt snoop that said that. my name is nick and i work with snoop and no one this board should say anything about racism because i was just making a statement that probably everyone questions. you guys dont know me to say i'm a racist because you dont know the friends i have and you dont know where i come from. snoop had nothing to do with this, and i hope if you people would ask him about me he would tell you all whats up. hey alex you might want to check your facts, because mannny ramirez didn't play one day for boston because he was getting sworn in as a U.S. CITIZEN. HOW ABOUT THAT INFO JAG BAG

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Lokk jag bag..

So that makes him a citizen!! If he is getting sworn in!
You just stated above that he did not play because he was being sworn in. So obviously they did not let him play !!because he did not have papers!!

So my statement above stands.

You would not be playin if you did not have a visa greencard..oh and let me add BEING a citizen.

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by alexgtp@Jul 1 2004, 01:44 PM
Lokk jag bag..

So that makes him a citizen!! If he is getting sworn in!
You just stated above that he did not play because he was being sworn in. So obviously they did not let him play !!because he did not have papers!!

So my statement above stands.

You would not be playin if you did not have a visa greencard..oh and let me add BEING a citizen.
HOW ABOUT MANNY RAMIREZ HAS BEEN PLAYING WITH THE RED SOX FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS, OBVIOUSLY WITHOUT PAPERS.

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jul 1 2004, 01:52 PM
and I doubt if ur callin alex a *** bag then offering him o-rings 3minutes later and posting in events asking for directions to a car show then coming back here it just seems a little weird.. hmmmm
stacey, i am in the office because the parts guy is on vacation for 2 weeks. so i am in here in the office and nick is out there warehouse. i could give a damn what the sox or the cubs do. i am more of a cub fan but neither one of them pay my bills so i dont really care. :)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by snoop+Jul 1 2004, 02:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (snoop @ Jul 1 2004, 02:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich@Jul 1 2004, 01:52 PM
and I doubt if ur callin alex a *** bag then offering him o-rings 3minutes later and posting in events asking for directions to a car show then coming back here it just seems a little weird.. hmmmm
stacey, i am in the office because the parts guy is on vacation for 2 weeks. so i am in here in the office and nick is out there warehouse. i could give a damn what the sox or the cubs do. i am more of a cub fan but neither one of them pay my bills so i dont really care. :) [/b][/quote]
say it, cause baseball sucks, and wont help your car get faster. :D

I

imported_snoop

this is nick for the last time and i'm not here to piss everyone off i was just making a blanket statement and was never meant to be racist. if you guys took it that way I'm sorry that you took it that way so everyone calm down and look in the mirror to make sure that halo is still above your head.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
What up Nick???? Holar at cha boy!!!!!!!!!! How about some pool?? You still down in getting your butt kicked...... :lolsign: :lolsign: Man you need to get your own screen name so this kind of confusion doesn't happen in the future. As for you Sux fans watch your lil streak come to an end this weekend...................... :angry: :angry: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

Leo

FISH!!!!! The Cubs do make my car go faster I put a sticker on the car and I gained 10 HP........ :lolsign: :lolsign: "Remember the more sticker's the faster the car goes"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info