3800 Crystal lake car show tonight?

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
I was there last week and didn't see a single GP. I felt so alone :( .
:rolleyes:

That car show is perfect for a GP invasion. Hmm, I might have mentioned this already.

Do a search on Crystal Lake Metra Station. It will give you perfect directions to the place.

J.E.T.

GTP4ME

Regular
Apr 28, 2008
The show was awsome. I haven't smelled that much racing fuel since the brickyard 400 last year. It is perfect for an GP invasion. If you get there early enough you can park right down the main stretch. I enjoy that kind environment. The Bat Mobile from the original Bat Man was there along with about 300 other muscle cars. I did see one other w body GP there, it was a 40th anniversary with some gay ass rims on it. You would never expect that many people to show up on a weekday but the place was packed. I hope we all could make a showing and take over the main strip one of these thursdays. :drama: I think it might be too far for most of the ILGPC members to make it by 5:30 to get good parking. Well hope to see some of you next week. :unsure:

Take it easy.

Jamie.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list