3800 Paging silver98gtp

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
This guy is shysteeeee....dunno why yah'all let him back.. I mean he is the FBI or whatever, and he sent me a letter apologizing but now his dad is with the FBI.. so go figure.. I hope everything works out for you rjazGTP, but maybe were just jumping to conclusions but from the sound of Rjaz's post sounds like you should contact him, we are all good honest people here and wouldn't ever do nothing like that too you... so why can't u behave?

damm im sorry i said to him that iwas going to pay up i gave him a wronge radio he said that he needed to get the radio im just for him to tell me where and when ? sorry im being onest im behaving people just have problems whith my comp some times sorry im pay up 35.00 isint nothing but i work odd hours at work its a hotel please dont be mad at im not trying to get in troble but u huys have a bad in presion obout me now and yes my dad work for state/govermant ok my dad i swere

im truly sorry :( :unsure:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by silver98gtp@Jul 1 2004, 11:08 AM
damm im sorry i said to him that iwas going to pay up i gave him a wronge radio he said that he needed to get the radio im just for him to tell me where and when ? sorry im being onest im behaving people just have problems whith my comp some times sorry im pay up 35.00 isint nothing but i work odd hours at work its a hotel please dont be mad at im not trying to get in troble but u huys have a bad in presion obout me now and yes my dad work for state/govermant ok my dad i swere

im truly sorry :( :unsure:
Its one thing to impersonate.

Then you wanna brag about your dad??? Want a cookie?? My mom works for the federal gov. I dont go around saying that shit. Its unnessesary.

If you have enough time to see people driving around and saying they are being followed by cops (when there is no one behind them) then you have enough time to find the right radio or refund the money. :angry: :angry:

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Yea seriously I don't go around saying my dads a plant electrician and my sits at home all day I mean who cares, the FBI isn't that big of deal...or should I say "cool" I mean were all pretty down to earth and everything and then u come sneaking back on here with about the fith sn u could of come up with and they let you stay on the boards and now u can't even make something rite with a member on here?? I mean I ain't perfect either I barely make it out to events cause I am always doing something but I consider these people to be closer to me than some people I grew up with cause everyone is just so welcoming and nice/generous and would help you if you were really ina bind, so all we do is ask for the same service/respect and friendship of being a loyal club member.

i only said that my dad works for the govermant /state cuz stacy said it and i sent her a pm obout what my dad said obout her situation with the tickets thats the only reson and i was being onest i guess stacy took it the wronge way i was just trying to give her an idea of what my dad said ok im not telling everybody obout my dad she brought it up no me ok like i said im not trying to avoid him or any thing ok i dint know he sent me a pm im not refuseing to pay u guys jumping to conclusions like stacy said ok im sorry u guys think that i gave him the wronge radio there like 3-4 of them i remeberd that i of them dint work but i graved the wronge thing there alot of gp parts here so many radios ,etc..... im sorry ok :unsure:

stacy thanks for acepting me but i am being nice to all of u havent said shit like last time i fu**ed last time really bad and thats not going to hapend again u guys just have a thing for me it seems like u guys dont want me here :( :( :( :unsure: and i know i messed up and it wont hapend again it was a lil mistake i graved the wronge radio people make mistakes and not refusing to pay i was a simple mistake cant u understand i dint do it on porpuse soryy................................... :( :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

there i spelled checked it

stacy thanks for acepting me but i am being nice to all of u havent said shit like last time i fu**ed last time really bad and thats not going to hapend again u guys just have a thing for me it seems like u guys dont want me here and i know i messed up and it wont hapend again it was a lil mistake i graved the wronge radio people make mistakes and not refusing to pay i was a simple mistake cant u understand i dint do it on porpuse soryy...................................

Making things right is good, that is how you develope friendships and build trust. Everyone here is like a big family and you are welcome as long as you treat others with the respect you desire. Settle the probelm with Rich and continue to be straight up with the club and you will have no problems.

You at least appologized which is good, now just follow through with it as soon as possible. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info