3800 Is kissing cheating???

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by xplicitt+Jun 30 2004, 02:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xplicitt @ Jun 30 2004, 02:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich@Jun 30 2004, 02:02 PM
GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION.....HE KISSED ME..... "does that work"???
i think stacey is looking for a make out partner.... :D :p :eek: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:drivehitit: :drivehitit: :lolsign:

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
of course kissing someone is cheating ... unless like snoop said it is a greeting kiss .

if my wife was kissing another girl i would be pissed. (unless i was involved too) jk . but if she were that would be a form of cheating ... i think internet romances are forms of cheating. as a matter of fact i think its worse than being physical., because you are cheating emotionally. if my wife cheated on me i would rather find out it was a one night stand as opposed to some lengthy internet thing ... one night stand probly not too much emotion invloved .... internet boyfriend... lots of chatting personal info exchanged... etc. just my O2

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Well I honestly have to say it depends where you both stand if your serious about each other then yes its cheating but, if your only kicking it and have no serious feelings then its not cheating.

No strings attached means its all good to do whatever whenever with whomever.

Having a BF or GF means you mess around your cheating..... Yes I know the truth hurts but what can I say........I'm only human I make mistakes I blame the beer...... :lolsign: :lolsign:

Leo

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
Its only cheating if you get caught. But what someone doesnt know wont hurt them. But it really depends like leo said on how serious the 2 people are. I personally would get pissed if i saw something going on between my gf and another guy. So i guess id rather not know anything than know whats going on. If my gf "cheats" on me id rather not know, because there are a lot of "flings" that go on, even in a relationship, i keep my options open and have 3-6 gf's at a time just to see which im compatible with. I know i just kind of drifted off the subject on that last line, but im too laze to press the delete key, cause its out of my reach.

Well, being that I have been a MAJOR example of being cheated on...here's my .02

If you are in an exclusive relationship, and any part of your body(the good ones!) touches other than your significant other, it's cheating, from kissing, all the way up(or down shall we say?) to the whole she-bang...hehehe

If you are just dating (and able to see other people, which should be agreed on upon right after you get together) then go for it, kiss away, cuz he's prolly doing the same thing.

MY personal preference, regardless if I am just dating or in an exclusive relationship, my lips and body are for that one and only....otherwise, it's just plain confusing. You should be with someone who makes you happy, if not, you shouldn't be with them anymore.

:)

Originally posted by LPSPEED2@Jul 2 2004, 12:27 AM
Its only cheating if you get caught. But what someone doesnt know wont hurt them. But it really depends like leo said on how serious the 2 people are. I personally would get pissed if i saw something going on between my gf and another guy. So i guess id rather not know anything than know whats going on. If my gf "cheats" on me id rather not know, because there are a lot of "flings" that go on, even in a relationship, i keep my options open and have 3-6 gf's at a time just to see which im compatible with. I know i just kind of drifted off the subject on that last line, but im too laze to press the delete key, cause its out of my reach.
we now know not to date him, girls!

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
If you are just dating (and able to see other people, which should be agreed on upon right after you get together) then go for it, kiss away, cuz he's prolly doing the same thing.

MY personal preference, regardless if I am just dating or in an exclusive relationship, my lips and body are for that one and only....otherwise, it's just plain confusing. You should be with someone who makes you happy, if not, you shouldn't be with them anymore.

Very well stated! That is my point of view as well.

However, we all know relationships can be complicated and can get very, very confusing. Hence the terms love triangle, bliss, it's just sex, one night stand, etc, etc.

J.E.T.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info