3800 Damn i F*cked that Tranny...

Man....i really.....REALLY miss my gtp.....i gotta drive my ma's dodge intrepid..., then sometimes my g/f's intergra......NO POWER! OMG....this dealer ship is really pissing me off. there waiting for the extended warrety guy to come out..he did today, now the dealer is waiting for the call from the extrended warrently place to start work..WTF! am getting pissed, i've been without a car since thursday...it sucks...hopefully friday i pick her fine ass up...better be detailed! I also got the parts that i fucked up...hehe

1. Torque Converter...Internally...
2. Input Shaft...
3. Some other shaft
4. Some of the gearing.

HA NEVER EVER AGAIN will i put the shift kit on...unless intense tranny happens to fall in my lap...(yea right! :p )

Just givin a shitty update..hehe

Lataz

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
The input shaft was your problem. Get a reinforced input shaft and pump shaft and you're golden. They tell people not to put the kit on full firm. With the DHP's higher line pressure and the shiftkit's stiffer springs, you're just asking for trouble.

Speaking of shafts, your getting the shaft if you're having the dealer do the work, even if it's warranty work. I wouldn't trust my transmission with anyone less than an ATRA certified shop.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list