3800 Legal Action.

Whats up everyone, i have a question for those that know, i recently bought something on ebay for my girl, well i sent the check in, and later find out that the person is no longer a ebay member, and she cancelled her email address. Now, i have her name, where she lives, and the bank she uses. I just got the check back today. So i would like to get this bitch. I want my 35 bucks back. i just wanted to know the legal things i need to know when i get her fricken phone number and decide to call her, i would like to scare her with it.

Does anyone know of a web site with this information on it? Anything would help

Lataz

Tom

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Well, contact her first anyway you can. See if you can work it out that way. If that doesnt work, then you have to go through ebay. They will work faster and harder if you try to take care of it yourself.

I got ripped one time. I paid through paypal though. So, I went through paypal.

The ebay auction is a legal binding contract once the auction ends, and if the price requested was met at auction end. If the seller stipulated that money could be sent through the mail in the form of a personal check and you ould prove this by bank statements showing she cashed the check then you have the proof you need. Make sure you have your banking records, any email dealings, and record of the auction and terms to agreement. Your legal action could be handled by a lawyer, but a waste of money for sure. Use all the documents and evidence I listed above to contact ebay.

End all contact with the seller unless they are trying to send you your purchased item or refund of your money. Do not send threats, it will hurt you more than help. Ebay is your real only way of getting your money back. They will also make sure this person will have a hard time ever using ebay again.

Good luck.

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?...ame=h:h:fmem:US

this is the fastest way to get the members contact info .... for future reference you can get ANYONE's contact info that you have had a transaction with through ebay. as soon as the auction ends you can request the persons personal info. they will email it to you in about 2-5 mins ... gaurenteed. i have busted alot of nonpaying bidders this way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info