3800 Big Convention cancelled!!

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Big Convention Cancelled
COMDEX used to be not only the biggest computer and technology showcase and convention it used to be the biggest convention period, drawing over 200,000 people to Las Vegas every November. My, how times have changed. Organizers of the event announced last week that the 2004 edition has been cancelled. While they wouldn’t say why, the dramatic drop in attendance has to be the only cause that makes any sense. After the 9/11 tragedy, this convention took an especially hard hit and by 2003 it attracted only about 50,000 people. Organizers insist COMDEX will be back in November of 2005.

THANK GOD IT WAS NOT THE SEMA SHOW!!

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
old news :p but yea it hasn't been that great in recent years... back in the last 90s I went to it twice when I twas in chicago (in spring) and they were ok then... but just started getting really boring...

I forget when my last year there was but there was no where near as much free stuff and was getting kinda boring... all the good stuff was behind closed doors that you had to pay extra to attend...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info