3800 Hey superchargedgp

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by xplicitt+Jun 28 2004, 10:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xplicitt @ Jun 28 2004, 10:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-superchargedgp@Jun 28 2004, 10:27 AM
yeah    :lolsign:

our park isnt in the ghetto
wait, didn't someone just get shot out in front of wrigley not to long ago???? :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
There is A LOT more crime in the wrigleyville area than the U.S. Cellular area. Of course Flub fans dont know that because The Trib tries to hide it. But if someone doesnt beleive me, just say so and I will post the facts.

Most of the times something happens at our park its because some drunk ass Flub did it.

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Originally posted by Rocky@Jun 28 2004, 10:59 AM

There is A LOT more crime in the wrigleyville area than the U.S. Cellular area. Of course Flub fans dont know that because The Trib tries to hide it. But if someone doesnt beleive me, just say so and I will post the facts.

Most of the times something happens at our park its because some drunk ass Flub did it.
not that iam doubting you but............. i would really like to read this information . and i hope we are not talking about peeps getting arrested for public intox. or something cheesy .. and the trib is not the only news source that follows the cub games if there were violent crimes in that area or ANY area for that matter it would be in the media big tyme.

would be a interesting read.

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
I gotta admit, the sox are playing some great ball!! And now with Garcia signed he is guaranteed to turn that 4-7 record the other way, 6th in the league in ERA for a team that scores about 5 runs a game should make him an automatic W everytime!!

Its winnin ugly time just like in '83, all they need to do know is bring back those home uniforms from '83 and their all set :lolsign:

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by burtgtp1973@Jun 28 2004, 10:24 PM

not that iam doubting you but............. i would really like to read this information . and i hope we are not talking about peeps getting arrested for public intox. or something cheesy .. and the trib is not the only news source that follows the cub games if there were violent crimes in that area or ANY area for that matter it would be in the media big tyme.

would be a interesting read.
go here and plug in the intersecting streets for both parks.

http://12.17.79.6/

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
did anyone else just hear about the beat down at US Cellular over the weekend?? two drunk ass white dudes beat the shit out of a cop right in front of the park. one of their girlfriends tried to break it up and she got a broken nose to!! loool.... suuure theirs nooooo violence at Sox games... :lolsign: :lolsign: :beating: :cheers:

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Who the hell cares who has higher crime rates.

The important thing is the SOX ROCK and the Cubs suck.

Suppossedly the best pitching staff in the Majors...

Yet 3 teams have better ERA's

Sox have a better team this year plain and simple. EVen with MAgs out of the picture!

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by alexgtp@Jun 29 2004, 01:13 PM
Who the hell cares who has higher crime rates.

The important thing is the SOX ROCK and the Cubs suck.

Suppossedly the best pitching staff in the Majors...

Yet 3 teams have better ERA's

Sox have a better team this year plain and simple. EVen with MAgs out of the picture!
Amen!

Alex, when we going to another game?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info