3800 Tech-Edge Mini-AFC 2.0 for Sale

Allmachtige

STOP! Just stop...
Mar 12, 2008
Aurora, IL
Anyone know what happened to dole21? He PM'ed me saying he was interested in the AFC, so I told him the PayPal address to send the money to and asked for his shipping address and havn't gotten a reply. I can't wait much more than a week because I know other people are interested. Anyone know what happened to him?

Allmachtige

STOP! Just stop...
Mar 12, 2008
Aurora, IL
It doesn't work?! I had it working fine. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully because the device is a little touchy and you have to reapply power (key-off then key-on) whenever you make changes. Otherwise give Zoomer an email and explain what's wrong with it. The first one I had was one of the earlier ones and it failed, Zoomer sent me a new one in replacement...no trouble at all.

First try setting the AFC to 105 in enhanced mode at about 8hz and reapply power as the instructions state, then give the throttle enough gas when the car is turned on and the AFC should jump from 100 to 105. If it still won't work email Zoomer, but I swear to you that it was a defect free device when I used it.

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by CoolGTX@Jul 12 2004, 12:11 AM
I hope you didnt sell me this knowing it was broken, because it doest work right. I either have to dump it and take the heat or send it in to be fixed... :eek: :angry:
and digital Kens help, is like taking a shit, no help at all.. :ph34r:
Not trying to insult your intelligence there J/O, but are you sure you have it hooked up right? I know the directions say it can only be connected one way, but they're wrong....Give it a shot.

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by sr71_rgl+Jul 13 2004, 08:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sr71_rgl @ Jul 13 2004, 08:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CoolGTX@Jul 12 2004, 12:11 AM
I hope you didnt sell me this knowing it was broken, because it doest work right. I either have to dump it and take the heat or send it in to be fixed... :eek:  :angry:
and digital Kens help, is like taking a shit, no help at all.. :ph34r:
Not trying to insult your intelligence there J/O, but are you sure you have it hooked up right? I know the directions say it can only be connected one way, but they're wrong....Give it a shot. [/b][/quote]
is connected right

we set it at 98 % than strarted a car and went back up to 100, like it resets itself after you start the car. and yes we saved the changes before starting the car :unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info