imported_GraFFix

the culprit!

11.jpg

the damage!

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

I wasnt even in the car..

this was in a parking lot. I was parked along the curb about 20 feet behind her helping my friend move some stuff. I had a box in my arms ready to put it in the trunk when I looked up and all I could do was a quick yell but it was to late...BAM she never looked behind her yet walked past my car to get in hers...go figure.

She wants to pay for it and not go thru insurance..so far i see a new headlight bracket, new turn signal, possiubly a new front bumper (i hope so :)) and thell probably pull out the dent on the panel. My sterring is pulling a little to the left..might of been before this happen..I cant remember.. so it must of been from the accident. :)

Watch out..Ill be in a rental soon!

Still a crappy night :(

I

imported_GraFFix

I have a police report...I will get an estimate first thing monday morning from the place that did my hail damage, hood and spoiler. When i find out what the cost will be I will call her and tell her she either needs to give me X amount of dollars or I am calling her insurance company. Im not waiting or BS'n with her she either pays or her insurance will.

she was about 4 inches from my hood and getting a beat down like my avatar

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8+Jun 26 2004, 07:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I-Dom-In-8 @ Jun 26 2004, 07:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-silver98gtp@Jun 26 2004, 08:50 AM
I U  WANT A GOOD  BODy shop  i coulD HElp  anD wE know hi  GOOd GUY  forest auto body  IN elgin He will TAKe care of the deductible  for u if u go through insurance  let e know sorry bout ur car  :unsure:
How about that post in english :unsure: [/b][/quote]
:lolsign:

Originally posted by superchargedgp+Jun 26 2004, 07:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (superchargedgp @ Jun 26 2004, 07:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8@Jun 26 2004, 07:04 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-silver98gtp
@Jun 26 2004, 08:50 AM
I U  WANT A GOOD  BODy shop  i coulD HElp  anD wE know hi  GOOd GUY  forest auto body  IN elgin He will TAKe care of the deductible  for u if u go through insurance  let e know sorry bout ur car  :unsure:

How about that post in english :unsure:
:lolsign: [/b][/quote]
lol :p :p i know my key board was a lil bit messed up sorry B) .... ohhhh ok i know i cant spell for shit sooo... excuse me lol sorry what i was trying to say if you need a body shop i know this guy he takes care of all insurance deductibles so u dont pay nothing well there u go happy ........................thanks for noticeing :) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :lolsign:

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
She probably had an emegency......She had to get to the mall to get a new wig.

I dont claim to be great driver. But every day im out there I see some of the stupid shit people do....I know im getting older and suposeably more careful. Its scary and humbling and just out of hand. 70% of the bonesmokers that are pulling this shit are on there fluking cell phones. Its blatent ignorence. Like these getto transplants around here who just speed up for the signs. Then after they almost wipe your familyout they flip you off or something. :angry:

On the way home from Marsceilles today I saw this dumb bitch almost loose her life by trying to get on RT 80 doing 30mph on her phone. The tanker semi had to lock them up. Smoke everywere. I felt so bad for the trucker. I can tell you poeple this. If I was driving the semi. I would be in jail for battery. That is one job I could not handle...driver. STRESS!

Thats it im posting..........

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by CoolGTX@Jun 27 2004, 05:21 PM
but!, why did you park along that curb, behind her?

i could see it coming.. ;)
"I was parked along the curb about 20 feet behind her helping my friend move some stuff. I had a box in my arms ready to put it in the trunk when I looked up and all I could do was a quick yell but it was to late...BAM she never looked behind her yet walked past my car to get in hers...go figure."

Yes I thought about that to when i parked there..Ive done it 100's of times running there to pick up my buddy and everyone in the complex does the same. I found out later after the cop showed up that she even hit a troopers car in the same spot. I guess alot of cops live in this complex cause its so close to the rosemont police station and they run home to take lunch or something. Now i can see how maybe she didnt notice my car but she did walk past it to get to hers but how could she not notice a troopers car.

Ohh well ..lets hope for a new front skirt!! goign for estimates tomorrow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info