3800 Block Party

ilquikgtx

Nov 11, 2008
COME ONE COME ALL!!!

IT's that time of year again. For those of you that came last year, you know what I am talking about.

There is going to be a block party on Saturday July 17th.

Time: 10am - ?!?!?

address: 6096 north Newburg
Chicago, IL 60631
Major intersections - Nagle and northwest Highway
Call if you get lost 847-774-1823 (John) 847-774-2236 (Tammy)

Please bring whatever you'd like to drink incase some of you can't drink or don't choose too (pop,water, our own choice of alchol), but we will have a beer truck as well. Please feel free to tip your beer truck guy, we would like them to come back again next year.

There will also be food, volleyball, a DJ and so on.......

You are if you wish, to show your car as many did last year. We had a great turn out with that as well with the people that came.

If you would like to come please let me know, so that way i have an estimate count.

Remember it's only 3 weeks away.

Hope to see you guys....

John and Tammy

I-Dom-In-8

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Nw side
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Jun 28 2004, 01:02 PM
I-Dom-In-8   Posted on Jun 27 2004, 08:09 PM
   Hell yeah i will be there, Might even bring the Tour out

What's that??? Oh wait is that your car that we never see but only in pictures. Yeah right . :lolsign: :lolsign: J/K

Leo.
Ohh it will be there, Hopefully it wil be nice out and i can detail it B)

ilquikgtx

Nov 11, 2008
for those of you that wanted to know if you should bring food....if you'd like too that's fine, but you don't have too. Last year some of you brought, pasta salad, brownies,cookies and so on. Feel free to bring something if you'd like........but most of all bring yourself.......... :)

See you guys in a couple weeks.......

Thanks,

Tammy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info