3800 Hey MK4Life, Wanna Talk Shit About My Z28??

S

SilverGhost

I have a friend with a black GTP that lurks on this board that brought your little thread about my "ugly ass camaro" to my attention.

I AM THE OWNER OF THAT CAR AS YOU REQUESTED TO KNOW WHO IT IS.

I think you know who I am. If you don't then you're stupid, everyone in the chicago scene knows me and my car.

I'd like to address your moron accusations first.

I have NO knowledge of anyone cheating for my car. I sure as fuck didn't do it, what I know about computers you could stick up a rat's ass sideways. I don't even have any idea what a "script" like you were using to cheat with even is you fuckstick.

I have alot of people in my corner, who knows who might have done it. I'm not saying it might not have happened because if you were cheating so bad and I still won well then I dunno, but I know nothing about it.

As for some of you fucking clowns with 14 second cars talking trash about my car, all I gotta say is come grab a lane right next to it. I'll crack your dicks off right down to the nuts with my "ugly ass camaro". The we can go grab a spot by eachother at a judged show and watch me wipe your ass there,too, the car does it all.

I'm well aware of your MK4Life, always thought it was a neat Supra. Just didn't realize the owner was a big jagoff, thanks for letting me know.

And if you are thinking off getting froggy and offering to race my car, that is fine. I will take appropriate spots from you, my hood will not be coming up and I will be on a slick. my car is just a little stock displacement 6 speed, i'll drive it anywhere.

if you want to go heads up, I can bring out an "ugly ass" f body or two that you can sit with for as much as you and your sally friends can come up with and we will blow your pussy back a mile.

Yeah, I'm a little pissed. I enter my car in that thing for the hell of it and I get this kinda bullshit from a bunch of fucking keyboard warrior strokes with front wheel drive poo piles.

Later tools.

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
My problem is that you are starting shit on our boards with some people you don't even know. Especially some people you don't even know. Like I said solve your problems over PM's. Maybe some people shouldn't have said things. But don't try and start shit over here. PLEASE! Then you start talking shit about how fast some of the cars here run.....Excuse me but my husband's car runs alot better then Fourteen's.....lol, and so do a few others.

S

SilverGhost

yah ok let's think for a second there honey. he didn't even know who owned the car so obviously he didn't know me and had no problem talking shit. same with the other sally boys in that thread that were talking about my car.

and so now i'm the asshole? yah ok. come up with a better one and let me know.

yeah i'm aware its unlikley every car here is slow. i imagine you guys gotta couple race cars laying around..lets say mid to low 10's, that sound feasible?

LOL. this should keep me amused for the day.

hi MK4LIFE, you are my hero.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by SilverGhost@Jun 25 2004, 10:03 AM
As for some of you fucking clowns with 14 second cars talking trash about my car, all I gotta say is come grab a lane right next to it. I'll crack your dicks off right down to the nuts with my "ugly ass camaro".
He he...It's funny you say that, especcialy when you understand the "norm" for a street car. How may sub 13 second f-body's are really out there? I've had my car for about 3 years, and have only lost once on the street to an f-body car. Granted, your car may be quick, but slicks? Doesn't sound like a daily driver. I drive my 30 mpg car everyday to work, and drive around customers in it for work on occasion. It also runs lower 13's and will be doing 12's (without slicks mind you) soon. Yes, there are a few people on this site running 14's that are just getting started, but 80% of these people are at least 13's, and I'd say 20-30% of those are in the 12's. Not bad for a little v-6. Nice that you join the site to bitch, who gives a crap about your car, we give a crap about one of our member's cars...and I hope he wins. There's always somebody faster, no matter how much work you do. So who really gives a crap who's faster than who. If you think your such hot shit, get involved in a racing class that your car is set-up for, then see where you stand, it can be humbling.

I

imported_snoop

fucking keyboard warrior strokes
LMAO!!!!!!thats some funny shit right there.

dawg, i'll run you. stay on the boards and i'll let you know when i go. let me know. but if you have a 6 i will not waste my time be truthfull now cuz this aint gonna be no grand prix you will run. not on the street though only at a track and there will be no spots givin just come up there and run its all fun. if you take this personal oh well. i am not talking shit here. i dont race for money but only for the fun of it. it is kinda bogus how you are coming on the boards here like you did, but i can kinda see where you are coming from. relax and let me know.

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by SilverGhost@Jun 25 2004, 10:31 AM
yah ok let's think for a second there honey. he didn't even know who owned the car so obviously he didn't know me and had no problem talking shit. same with the other sally boys in that thread that were talking about my car.

and so now i'm the asshole? yah ok. come up with a better one and let me know.

yeah i'm aware its unlikley every car here is slow. i imagine you guys gotta couple race cars laying around..lets say mid to low 10's, that sound feasible?

LOL. this should keep me amused for the day.

hi MK4LIFE, you are my hero.
Dude I never called you an asshole so don't put fucking words in my mouth! and don't call me honey either!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Dude, then explain how you got a big jump in your votes. I physically saw it.

14s, Maybe my car. hehe.

As far as being jagoffs and tools, better ask your "guys in your corner" who started this shit first. We all were just voting in a friendly competition. Then it all turned to shit.

Im glad your V8 is fast. Im sure there are a few V6s here that will match or beat you.

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows

As for some of you fucking clowns with 14 second cars talking trash about my car, all I gotta say is come grab a lane right next to it. I'll crack your dicks off right down to the nuts with my "ugly ass camaro". The we can go grab a spot by eachother at a judged show and watch me wipe your ass there,too, the car does it all.

if you want to go heads up, I can bring out an "ugly ass" f body or two that you can sit with for as much as you and your sally friends can come up with and we will blow your pussy back a mile.

Yeah, I'm a little pissed. I enter my car in that thing for the hell of it and I get this kinda bullshit from a bunch of fucking keyboard warrior strokes with front wheel drive poo piles.

Later tools.
all you do is talk shit...why dont you go back to chitown racing and talk shit there ..we are a civilized group of ppl that love our cars...dont come here and talk shit to us! get off your ego bus and go back from where you came from!

S

SilverGhost

Vogel..my car has several sets of rims and tires.

in that 947 pic the car is in street trim. i can have the car on slicks and skinnies, open the cutout and adjust my shocks to drag settings in 1/2 hour. its called a STREET CAR, it can do both.

I drive it to the track and back and get well over 20 mph with the 6 speed and stock displacement. car runs on 93 octane and races on it as well.

Snoop no the car is not a 6 cylinder jeezus. i know nothing about your car, tell me some about it. you seem ok and if you'd like to run for fun i have no problem with that. i just love racing, bottom line.

I

imported_GraFFix

LOL! whew that was a hell of a post.

First off...I feel for you about being accused of cheating. I know it hurts to get called a cheater, especially by a bunch of "fucking clowns who drive FWD poo piles"

Although even you have to see that its painfully obvious that there is something "fishy" going on with the votes on your car. Now weither or not you have anything to do about it, no one but you know. So who to accuse? sorry bud but its you thats goign to get accused.

Now about your car...personally I like it. Id hate to say it (after your wonderful first post on our forum) but its a sharp camero. Although peoples opinions vary and maybe....just maybe some people do think its a ugly ass camero. Thier not entitled to their opinion? Or do you get all tough guy on everyone who doesnt have the same taste as you?

So he came here asking for support on voting...we know him and of course people on here will take sides. As you can see it didnt really help. The only conclusion I can come to is that you my friend either have a very good knowledge of .asp or have some friends who do. There are no other way that you could of stayed in the lead. If all your votes were "legitimate" votes then you would of had to have the city of Chicago and all surrounding burbs voting for you car. I doubt that 94.7's website has that much traffic and that many people care about a stupid car contest on a radio stations website.

And lastly...you are really uninformed when it comes to our FWD "poo piles". I can tell you that I have a 97 with 100K miles on it and the car has never even seen a 14 sec timeslip. And we have people running FWD "poo piles" in the 10's, 11's and 12's. Not to bad for a FWD V6 that can whip up on most V8's on the road.

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by SilverGhost@Jun 25 2004, 10:52 AM
Snoop no the car is not a 6 cylinder jeezus. i know nothing about your car, tell me some about it. you seem ok and if you'd like to run for fun i have no problem with that. i just love racing, bottom line.
cool sounds good. if you are gonna stay on this site or just look around or whatever, i will let you know. a PM or something like that. its a 68 camaro. it is not a street car. if i talk about it, it will sound like i am bragging so i will not do that. you said it will be for fun so we'll just leave it at that. if you want to know more, sure i'll tell you but i dont want to come off sounding like a ignorant bootyhole just bragging and starting shit. that aint me. sounds good though i will let you know.

S

SilverGhost

Fish, lets not play games buddy.

my friend talked to me yesterday when he saw MK4Life's first post in anothe thread about his script he had made for him. He then promplty edited the post and took that part out.

MK4Life, you know what i'm talking about. You cheated first and had plans to right from the start. you may have edited that shit but my buddy saw it and linked me to it and I SAW IT TOO before you edited it. you know the truth, quit trying to save face.

I also emailed back and forth with 947 several times today. You are not in any less shit than me. Both cars will be disqualified if the scripts don't stop. At least you can stop it, I have to find out who is doing it for me or I'm out.

Way to have class motherfucker, talking about my car like that. YOU are talking about MY car looking like rice?? are you out of your mind you moron..TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT IS SITTING IN YOUR GARAGE.

I could do pullups on that goofy wing and plow my fucking driveway with that body kit and you are saying that my house of Kolor professionaly done custom paint is rice? you are a fucking moron dude, bottome line.

I'll tell you what pussy, since you want to talk shit let's do it in my FACE TONITE asshole. I will bring my ricer out to whereever you want, lets see those big internet balls in person, how about it??

BoostInside

Regular
Jan 19, 2009
SilverGhost, here is what I have to say to you (and since a picture is worth a thousand words), enjoy.

retard.jpg

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by SilverGhost@Jun 25 2004, 11:00 AM
Fish, lets not play games buddy.

my friend talked to me yesterday when he saw MK4Life's first post in anothe thread about his script he had made for him. He then promplty edited the post and took that part out.

MK4Life, you know what i'm talking about. You cheated first and had plans to right from the start. you may have edited that shit but my buddy saw it and linked me to it and I SAW IT TOO before you edited it. you know the truth, quit trying to save face.

I also emailed back and forth with 947 several times today. You are not in any less shit than me. Both cars will be disqualified if the scripts don't stop. At least you can stop it, I have to find out who is doing it for me or I'm out.

Way to have class motherfucker, talking about my car like that. YOU are talking about MY car looking like rice?? are you out of your mind you moron..TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT IS SITTING IN YOUR GARAGE.

I could do pullups on that goofy wing and plow my fucking driveway with that body kit and you are saying that my house of Kolor professionaly done custom paint is rice? you are a fucking moron dude, bottome line.

I'll tell you what pussy, since you want to talk shit let's do it in my FACE TONITE asshole. I will bring my ricer out to whereever you want, lets see those big internet balls in person, how about it??
Play games???

Gimme a fucking break you asshole. Im tired of this shit. You wanna start fights and shit now?? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!

As far as the cheating?? The script post went up after you magically took him by 20% in 10 minutes?? Who in their right mind would cheat for their opponent so they get disqualified??? That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard next to the words recepticle and kiask, and those words are pretty fucking gay.

Man your a smuck!!! FACE IT! Put your money where your mouth is! GOD!

What do those flames add....100 HP?

You come on the boards thats FOR Grand Prixs and basicly rip on everyone here on the boards that LIVE Near or in Chicago....REAL smart! You just set your self up for some real ASS whopin! Cause now all the, as you put it, "fucking clowns who drive FWD poo piles" are gunning after your little camaro, you flammer.

You better get out while you still can....

How old are you? 10? Cause your acting like it! Act your age man....
You MUST be a RICER cause your acting like one!

Get off the boards ******, we don't need this shit, settle it at the track, tell you what well video tape your little z28 against the supra and post it all over the internet.. God, enough wit you, you TOOL! GET A LIFE!

My .02 cents
Lataz

I

imported_GraFFix

You all can agrue back and forth untill your fingers are bleeding I dont care.

BUT...

I will not allow any threats on this forum. If i feel that something typed here is unappropriate I will lock this thread and ban if necessary.

I would also like to add...and this is to everyone.

THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE!

Some people here just make yourselves look rediculous with your replies.

S

SilverGhost

LOL

here is MKFLife's post before he edited it yesterday. I saved the text

http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=3924&st=30

"thanks alex
my buddy who is a ASP programmer made me a little script that votes every 3 seconds automatically for me. so thats why i jumped up so fast oh i love technology."

I am not the one who had plans to cheat.

I do NOT wish to start fights. I do not have a tough guy attitude. What I do have is a extreme distaste for keyboard warriors, THAT is my reputation on chitown and other sites. I just like to see people's nuts shrivel when they have to deal with me face to face and not behind a computer screen.

If you want to talk like that to me or about my car, then do it to my fucking face. But looks like you want to hide behind your computer and talk shit. Way to go, you should be proud.

I thought you were an import god. My WRX is an 03. It is NOT an STI you dumbass, therefor no big wing of any kind, just the small spoiler, nice try though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info