3800 My CAR?!?!?!GONE???

Today was the most shietest days

My car is gone, not in my driveway.

My input shaft has gone to shiet..

I was pullin on the highway and CLUNK, i go nowhere, and just roll down the ramp.

MY fricken luck

WARNING!!!
THRASHER SHIFT KIT ON MAX WILL DO THIS! DON'T PUT IT ON THE MAX!!!!!!
WARNING!!!

So i am car less for who knows how long....

I miss her already! DAMNIT...DAMNIT....DAMNIT

I wish i had 4 grand!!!!! INTENSE TRANNY! DAMNIT!DAMNIT

Alright, am out to go cry :(

Lataz

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Originally posted by Ripn12s@Jun 24 2004, 09:27 PM
You dont need to spend 4grand for a trans.

Just get a cya racing input shaft and rebuilt the trans.

I snapped mine (stock shaft) w/ shift kit on max/ solid alu. motor mounts and jacked line pressure.

I rebuilt my trans fro around 2100
Yea, he's got a nice IS but good luck finding him.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by 00GTPSC+Jun 24 2004, 09:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (00GTPSC @ Jun 24 2004, 09:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ripn12s@Jun 24 2004, 09:44 PM
Point is that everyone is brainwashed into thinking INTENSE is the only way to go :crazy:
Don't let Bumpin here you say that [/b][/quote]
We have seen or heard of all but Intense trannys break. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
You can't stop people from being loyal to a brand. :)

I was considering a C-Ya diff and input shaft but after hearing how difficult it is to deal with the maker, I will now be cryoing a stock input shaft and using our own LSD.

I'm happy to support vendors, but not when their ego makes them think they can ignore customers. That seems to be the case here.

Sorry for going O/T.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Originally posted by Ripn12s@Jun 24 2004, 09:44 PM
Point is that everyone is brainwashed into thinking INTENSE is the only way to go :crazy:
I completely understand. Dont get me wrong. Intense has great stuff. I'll im saying is this 3800 stuff seems to tip the scale on $$$$. Take a 700R 4 speed automatic in and get it tricked out for 1/3 of the cost for a 4T65E.

Parts are available now for these cars now. Prices dont reflect the avalability of them to my belief that some set the price standards high. I mean look how much rockers are. Cams, ect.

I had Mike do my trans. I have his imput aswell. He helped me save $$$$ but I dropped the trans in his lap. It helps cause I dont think he like working on peoples stuff in the driveway in the middle of the winter.

All I cant recomend is taking a ride to his house in the evening and see if you can buy one from him straight up. The put it in yourself or have a tranny shop install it.
He used to answer my e-mails all the time. Now, I dont know. He's a good guy. Maybe hes just tired of this stuff or just too dam busy. I always said he can use some help.
I dont believe he charges as much a Intense for one. You would have to get a hold of him on that. I know I got his first one. Even before they were tested.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
LSDs will be offered yes. Bullet proof LSDs. :)

I won't have them in hand for a couple weeks though. :(

The shaft is just an experiment. I'm not sure how much stronger Cryoing is going to make it so I will test it on my car and if it last 6 months (after I delve into the low 13s) I will sell them.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by rob+Jun 25 2004, 07:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rob @ Jun 25 2004, 07:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ripn12s@Jun 24 2004, 09:44 PM
I completely understand. Dont get me wrong. Intense has great stuff. I'll im saying is this 3800 stuff seems to tip the scale on $$$$. Take a 700R 4 speed automatic in and get it tricked out for 1/3 of the cost for a 4T65E.

Parts are available now for these cars now. Prices dont reflect the avalability of them to my belief that some set the price standards high. I mean look how much rockers are. Cams, ect.

I had Mike do my trans. I have his imput aswell. He helped me save $$$$ but I dropped the trans in his lap. It helps cause I dont think he like working on peoples stuff in the driveway in the middle of the winter.

All I cant recomend is taking a ride to his house in the evening and see if you can buy one from him straight up. The put it in yourself or have a tranny shop install it.
He used to answer my e-mails all the time. Now, I dont know. He's a good guy. Maybe hes just tired of this stuff or just too dam busy. I always said he can use some help.
I dont believe he charges as much a Intense for one. You would have to get a hold of him on that. I know I got his first one. Even before they were tested. [/b][/quote]
my c-ay tranny is taking a shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wasnt right from the start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

going to INTENSE to get it RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

because there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE..for my current tranny, ive been left SHIT OUTTA LUCK :angry:

SUX TO PAY TWICE...LEARN FROM SOME OF OUR MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck you all with c-ya's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Jun 28 2004, 10:12 PM
Don't let Bumpin here you say that
:lolsign: :lol: B)
does it shock anyone that i have a COMPLETELY stock trans right now, my torque converter isnt even in it yet :eek: lol, ya just never know, it depends on the car how much abuse it can handle, but i think it is very evident where my opinion is on where to go for your new trans B)
keep bragging , you are on borrowed time!!!!!! :ph34r:

agasin, watch and learn YOUNG GWASSHOPPA.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info