3800 Stocking up...

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I've been adding a lot of stuff to the site over the last few weeks in an attempted (and failed :) ) effort to get the store officially open by the 15th of this month. Rather than spamming the forum every time I add something to the site, I figured I would just make one post to update when I add products, if that's alright.

Also, the website is up and working, fully functional. That means, BUY STUFF! :) How's that for spam! www.wbodystore.com

A short list of what I have added over the past week:

Quicktime Electric Exhaust Cutout - $174.00 (valve and Y pipe, not just valve)
Taylor Battery Relocation Kit - $59.99
Corsa Cat-Back dual Exhaust System with Wide Mouth Tips - $799
Casper's Electronics Hi Speed Fan-Control Switch Kit - $89.99
DHP Version 1.0 PCM - $214.99
MSD Blaster Replacement 2-Tower Coil - $144.99 (For 3 coils)
Taylor Spiro-wound 8mm Plug wires - $49.99

Bla bla bla bla bla... :)

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by J.E.T.@Jun 25 2004, 09:28 AM
Hmm, I wonder if I can blackmail Ron by threatening to tell his wife! :lolsign:

Hey Mike, how about a deal on headers! I've only been bugging you for 6 months now!

J.E.T.
Kinda funny, that she didn't ask anything about putting on the IC. I only spent 2 days in the garage with the top of the motor off!

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Ron, yes, COD is an option on the site. We wouldn't want anything to set off the AWA. :)

Looks good mike. Congrats on starting your own biz.

Thanks, but I've had this one for a few years now (www.midwestsho.com) At any rate, there is nothing more free-ing or more stressfull than your own business.

Hey Mike, how about a deal on headers! I've only been bugging you for 6 months now!

Yes yes yes! :) What kind of deal, a group buy or what.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• M
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list