3800 i am very hurt and confused right now.....

I

imported_snoop

well peoples, i am very hurt and confused. i am going through alot of STUPID stuff that for one shouldnt bother me and i really shouldnt be going through because i dont deserve it. but when you get bit by the love bug you take your chances i guess.....

n-e-wayz, i took these pics of some pistons and rods that are in our race car and it put a smile on my face. i thought maybe you guys might like them also. i put them next to stock GTP pistons and stock L67 rods.as some of you know the stock bore of our motors is 3.8 the race car is a 4.53 bore with a 4.25 stroke. here is the difference. i have to do something to try to take my mind off the BS. it hurts and all, but whatever dont kill me, will only make me stronger.

pistons

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
What up dawg need a friend to talk to hollar at your boy..... by the way that is a sick ass piston what are you trying to do with the pistons?? If you want to come by the crib and have a beer so we could talk come thru I'll be home around 8:30 or so just hollar at me or I'll call you when I'm on my way home tonight.

Leo

I

imported_GraFFix

I know how you feel..I think we've all been through it at one time or another.

Keep your head up and know that if its meant to be it will and if its not you'll look back later on and be gratefull it happened.

Just takes some time.

-----

And the Piston and connecting rods...Ohh my! I umm got to run... :whackit:

I want to see this beast run!

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
What up snoop,

Sorry to hear about everything. If you want to hang out to get your mind off things I got my 2 gauge pillar pod and might install it tonite, want to move my boost gauge and got a electrical oil pressure gauge that I want to put in also...

Give me a call on my cell..I should be home around 6:30 or so..

Those pistons are monstrous. We should compare them to the ones that came off my Camaro, prob bigger than those too!! Your race car was sweet when you showed it too me, would like to see it run sometime!!

Good luck with everything,

Joel

I

imported_snoop

well guys it just turns out i love this club more and more everday. just about everyone here has a good heart and is always willing to help regardless of what the problem is. i thank each and every one of you all that has gave me advice.

well i seen her yesterday and we talked for a good 4-5 hours. walking around and all that stuff. she said that she will stop all the BS and she appologized for everything that has been going on. its nothing like cheating or anything like that. another big problem is me because i kinda blow everything out of proportion and make things alot worse than what they really are. so yesterday, just keeping to myself and not talking to anybody or anything like that, i was thinking way to much and letting stupid thoughts get into my head. that is what was driving me crazy. i was thinking of stupid crazy things that i knew where not true, but by me being all bottled up inside, i kinda made myself believe these crazy thoughts. so after the talk, we both feel better now at least me. she said she was afraid of losing me and never wanted that to happen. that made me feel 100% better right there. but, i kinda blew it out of proportion.

again, i cant thank you all enough. this meant alot to me to know that you guys are here for me. i am sorry about the long post but i owed it to you guys for a update. everything is all good now, and i hope i dont bore you again with another relationship post. thank you again

snoop

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info