3800 Heading out to New Orleans in the AM

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
I am going to New Orleans for a Volkswagen meeting. I haven't been there yet but I hear I may need to put in for a new liver as well as renew my gym membership when I get back. Lets see.... lets invite all the VW Parts Managers from the midwest to New Orleans, send them out on the town for the night :beer: and try to conduct a meeting the next morning (at 8:00 am). This could be ugly! :wacko:

H

huklbry_1

Take it from me (cause I live in N'awlins)....you will have a blast and see things you have never seen before. Oh, and on Bourbon St., don't go past the Funky Pirate, unless you're into the really bizarre. And definetely get a Hand Grenade from Tropical Isle....it is a must. :drunk:

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
Just got back this afternoon. What a wild place! The weather was crappy but the beer was good :beer: !! I need to go on a diet, they fed us like you wouldn't believe. I have to dry out for a bit too. I don't remember the names of all the places we hit, I knew them on the way in :blink: .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• HUNTERDOG
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list