3800 LPspeed

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
ok, I can do a few diff things.
I have crotch rocket replicas, with full bodywork, lights, and electric start for $425 and I will sell them to club for $375 each. I also have race bikes that are a bit smaller, but quite a bit faster, with slick tires, and all go, normally for $400, but for ilgpc $350. What I can do is If you guys get 20 sold in one order (combination of which bike you want) I can go $350, and $325 respectively, and I can donate one to ILGPC for a prize or raffle at a track day.

About the choppers I will look into it.
let me know guys, try to get 20 or more for the order.

They are all 49cc gas powered 2 stroke engines.

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by Fish@Jun 23 2004, 09:40 AM
And the full fearing(SP) package bikes look like the one in the back??

If so I want the full fearing package. I like the way it looks.

We need 20 DEFINATES for this group buy. I am really really interested. Gotta goto ebay and make some more money. :D
i thought you made you money late at night on Rush Street??? :lolsign:

I

imported_GraFFix

Can you get this one? its not the tiny one like the other pic its a little bigger and better looking :)

bigproduct22.jpg

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
no, those i know for a fact that i can not get, and i checked on the choppers, and my guy said he can get them, but they wouldnt be as cheap as the other bikes, because he wouldnt be buying them in bulk orders. So i would just go with a no for the chopper bikes, you can always get those at autozone if you want, but im guessing they would be too expensive to go through my guy for them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info