3800 Advice

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Has anyone here ever had to deal with a coke addict?? I have a really close friend that persits on saying he's not doing it but, its kinda hard to believe when he's been getting pregressively worse, really aggresive, nose has yellowish snots and blod in em, and I only know this cause he was laying in my backseat of my car and he was passed out and they were all over his face I wiped his nose, then he was shaking really, really bad, I don't know if that would be cause he's coming off of the shit or what, umm drug test what about if they pee in the toliet and he don't flush u think that u could stick one of those dip stick tests in there and get a positive reading or no cause the alcohol in the piss and watered down pee wouldn't read accurately??

Any suggestions?? I know its not the best subject but I am worried about this person. and most of you on here are my friends and mite have a few or two

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Damn Stacey you have a lot of drama in your life. I'm sorry to say but sometimes there is nothing you could do. Your friend has to be the one to let go all your going to do is piss him and possibly lose a friend. To be honest with you I'd rather lose a friend then seeing him 6 feet under. Do his parents know of the situation he's in if they don't its very wise to fill them in this way they could get the proper help. If something was to happen to your friend and his parents find out you knew about this and did nothing to prevent this it will be nothing but more drama. Do what you think is right and don't let no one tell you different. I hope everything works out for the best.

Leo

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by iliveonnitro@Jun 21 2004, 12:30 PM
Just a thought, although im not a druggie.

It sounds like acid to me. Coke would usually make someone jittery, and if through the nose, constantly sniffing-in, and complaining of a burning of the nose. I'm not positive on it, but I dont think an 8-ball would make someone pass out and give them a seizure...
Well, I was a druggie; and it ain't acid. Acid makes it so you can't sleep, and it's very uncommon to have involuntary muscle spasms from it. I'd venture to say Heroin, coke is not as easy to get, or as popular now as heroin. Plus, it can also be snorted, and causes convulsions and sleepyness. Coke is a stimulant, and it's also next to impossible to sleep on it. Large doses may cause a seizure, or cause you to pass out, but that's because of cardiac arrest, and I think her friend would be dead. Chicago has the largest Heroin market in the US with 4 countries importing it in. Also making Chicago the cheapest place to buy it.

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jun 22 2004, 08:14 AM
Well he claims its cause he's taking pain killers (for his abcess tooth), but could 3-4vicodines, and shots of Zambooka and 7&7's really mess u up that bad???

If not he plays it off really well
yes, that can mess you up that bad!!! Having a couple of beers while taking 1 or 2 vicodines will have some type of effect. About the stuff on the nose, if he was doing coke he would not have been tired, like ron said i'm leaning more towards heroin through the nose which is pretty popular and easy to obtain right now!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info