3800 It is alive once again!!!!

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
This thing is out of hand. I got the 57LB injectors in there so it was not easy to get it to idle. I had to turn the ICCU down to 60% :unsure:. I leaned it out briefly and cruised the parking lot a few times. It is amazing.
For those who do not know, the entire engine is now ported and polished. Bored .010 and forged everything and intercooled. Fully rebuilt trans that is brand new. It was way out of tune and I did not see any knock with my 2.6" B) I am gonna try and get it running better and get it to the track asap.
Bumpin, you might be in for some serious competition now :D
HUGE THANKS to Snoop for putting in like 100 hours of help during the whole operation. Also Hale for all his help with the trans and answering a ton of questions.
Thanks to Opel Engineering for customizing my entire block and creating this monster with me.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Sounds like a Monster....Cant wait to race....

Where did you get 57# injectors? Did you mean 50#'s from Intense? Im in the injector market now. I was looking at the Intense 50#'s. Dont know what size I'll need if I go down to a 2.6" on a MP112...60#'s possably..

I sure wish I could get my PCM done for them!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info