Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
I took second place in the car show...

GP modified... :D

I also raced both days, broke out sat.. :( NO moneys. <_<
Sunday, I came in 3rd(broke out), and won some ZZP bux. :lolsign:

it was the most PERFECT weekend ive seen in years, nice cool weather, with a High barometer..AIR DENSITY was 95 all day saturday, and 93-94 today, sunday.

It was also FUN AS HELL hanging with the 2 wisc. guys who we camped next to all weekend.

see you all in aug, at Norwalk.

:drunk: :headbang: :smoke: :yay: :smokin: :woot: :thanks:

I

imported_GraFFix

Was fun as always...Nice seeing a few ILGPC'rs finally getting there setups working. For those who didnt go really missed a perfect 2 days of racing. PB's for everyone!! lol

Hopefully well have a bigger turnout for the Nationals in Norwalk!!

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Well, unfortunately I wasn't able to hang out there too long. I broke out in the second round on Sat, and I scooted right after that. I pulled an all-nighter to get the IC in before the race. Also, my rad leaked for the IC (fixed today) so my times weren't spectacular, but a new pb of 13.42.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Jun 20 2004, 10:06 PM
Well, unfortunately I wasn't able to hang out there too long. I broke out in the second round on Sat, and I scooted right after that. I pulled an all-nighter to get the IC in before the race. Also, my rad leaked for the IC (fixed today) so my times weren't spectacular, but a new pb of 13.42.
Ron,

Expect some ZZP bux in the mail.. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• CoolGTX
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list